Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took the pup for a walk around one of the nearby ponds this morning with Mrs. Irish while I had this Pumpkin Reserva from the 22’ Advent Calendar for Halloween Month to start it off. Hope all y’all are doing great!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@90+_Irishman said:
    Took the pup for a walk around one of the nearby ponds this morning with Mrs. Irish while I had this Pumpkin Reserva from the 22’ Advent Calendar for Halloween Month to start it off. Hope all y’all are doing great!

Interesting, I always assumed you looked like Tony Montana based on your avatar picture and Tony Montana sunglasses. When I see your avatar all I think is “you Chichi, grab the ye-yo!” 😆.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@90+_Irishman said:

Interesting, I always assumed you looked like Tony Montana based on your avatar picture and Tony Montana sunglasses. When I see your avatar all I think is “you Chichi, grab the ye-yo!” 😆.

Lol nope, just a loud mouthed opinionated white boy at 35. 😎😂🤣

Here’s another two “great” ones for ya…

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

CZ Vz52 ?

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@90+_Irishman said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@90+_Irishman said:

Lol nope, just a loud mouthed opinionated white boy at 35. 😎😂🤣

Here’s another two “great” ones for ya…

These days that could mean something completely different, triggering all the sensitive folks. Seems everyone is “triggered” over something lol. I dig the shirt!

• Options

@TRayB said:

CZ Vz52 ?

Truthfully I’m not sure, my wife got me the shirt which I definitely dig, but I don’t have enough knowledge or details regarding most firearms to tell you. I could ask my brother Firetruckguy Brett, he does ULR shooting now and knows just about anything firearms it seems, but I think it is some kinda CZ model as that’s how it looks to my untrained eyes… just couldn’t tell you which one. 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Looks like fun Charles. Smoking one from Ron this morning....really good, thank you @Diver43!

Hope you enjoyed. I have one or two left that I have been letting sleep

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023

You're very welcome, Dave. I hope it behaved itself for you.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    You're very welcome, Dave. I hope it behaved itself for you.

It was excellent!

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023

@cbuck sleeping in on vacation, only posting at 6:01 am.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes sir, @TRayB Living the dream!! Lol