Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Early morning hockey. Better turn your TV on @rsherman24 if you want to see greatness today.

Just hockey game is sponsored by @Glock1975. Thank you Jeremy. My only regret is that I don't have more of these.

How did that game turn out for you @VegasFrank ? Hope the cigar was good

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Early morning hockey. Better turn your TV on @rsherman24 if you want to see greatness today.

Just hockey game is sponsored by @Glock1975. Thank you Jeremy. My only regret is that I don't have more of these.

Ah you guys paid for the refs

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@rsherman24 said:

@VegasFrank said:

I would expect nothing less of a response from you

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@rsherman24 said:

@VegasFrank said:

I would expect nothing less of a response from you

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes!!!

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Rusty's favorite side project

That’s the one they should have named Abomination