Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those Blackwatch Maduros from '21 are smoking good now, lots of chocolate.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Hello guys. Happy Easter to you guys

You misspelled transgender day of visibility.

People get triggered by the littlest things these days

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

I just want you to say the correct holiday. Not triggered at all.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited April 1

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

I just want you to say the correct holiday. Not triggered at all.

I only say happy Easter to conform to social norms, and to hope that you guys have a nice day, especially if you celebrate the holiday (I don't, really). If you celebrate the trans day, then good for you too. No skin off my nose.

Unrelated, I happen to know a lot of people who get triggered by Juneteenth and MLK Day. Oh, and Presidents Day (slave owners) and Columbus Day (obvious).

Life's too short to be concerned about who has a joint or who wants to cut it off or who wants to add one where there was not one before. I Hope that you find your own personal joint situation satisfying to yourself.

I'll just take the day off and be happy, whatever we call it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@silvermouse said:
    Happy April Fools Day (hope that doesn't trigger you Frank)

Upper Realm

😡