Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    DonB5750DonB5750 Posts: 6

Newbie here, Been a cig smoker for 40+ years, quit 11 years ago. Started to see if the Cigar thing was for me. Needed something in my mouth to keep me from saying bad words when my golf ball went in the woods. So, my first one was this morning with coffee - A Macanudo Inspirado. Honesly, I was a bit disappointed. I had been recommeded this one. and it sounded like what i was after, but I couldn't get much flavor or enjoyment from it. I thought at first, it tasted good with my coffee, but after coffee I was smoking and honestly, it was kind of bland. Just smoke...nothing special. I tried letting smoke lie on my tongue, etc.........nothing. Anyone else smoked those ? I thought Macanudos were suppose to be good.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DonB5750 said:
    Newbie here, Been a cig smoker for 40+ years, quit 11 years ago. Started to see if the Cigar thing was for me. Needed something in my mouth to keep me from saying bad words when my golf ball went in the woods. So, my first one was this morning with coffee - A Macanudo Inspirado. Honesly, I was a bit disappointed. I had been recommeded this one. and it sounded like what i was after, but I couldn't get much flavor or enjoyment from it. I thought at first, it tasted good with my coffee, but after coffee I was smoking and honestly, it was kind of bland. Just smoke...nothing special. I tried letting smoke lie on my tongue, etc.........nothing. Anyone else smoked those ? I thought Macanudos were suppose to be good.

What color was the band? If I remember, the black band was a-s-s. Either the red or the orange were ok.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

He may be talking about the inspirado white. Very bland.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    DonB5750DonB5750 Posts: 6

The Macanudo I was smoking was orange