Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Starting it off at 9:46 today. Good morning, those to follow. This looks like a black label but it's actually silver and white.

Looks like a Fratello

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Starting it off at 9:46 today. Good morning, those to follow. This looks like a black label but it's actually silver and white.

Looks like a Fratello

It is.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Rdp77 said:

@ShawnOL said:

Looks like a Fratello

It is.

Yeah, looking back I realize when you said “black label” you were probably referring to the band. My mind went straight to Black Label Trading Company

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to guess what the "disagree" button was aimed at. Sure do find it a stupid addition to this forum, especially since being anonymous it is impossible to seek clarification (fat fingers, don't like the cigar, don't like the opinion, etc.).

• Options

Makes a good morning cigar.

• Options
    edited May 17

@silvermouse said:
    Hard to guess what the "disagree" button was aimed at. Sure do find it a stupid addition to this forum, especially since being anonymous it is impossible to seek clarification (fat fingers, don't like the cigar, don't like the opinion, etc.).

It was mine and it was a fat finger. Sorry Edward ☹️. I don't love the cigar, but I definitely don't disagree with it LOL. I also definitely don't disagree with your sentiments about Charles. Happy Friday!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

A big, fat Padilla for round two.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@silvermouse said:

It was mine and it was a fat finger. Sorry Edward ☹️. I don't love the cigar, but I definitely don't disagree with it LOL. I also definitely don't disagree with your sentiments about Charles. Happy Friday!

Fŭckin frank

• Options

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    From our good buddy Bryson. Thank you @Significant3 It's been too long since you posted brother! Great smoke though. Thank you very much!

fify

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Lol thanks Chris!

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Cool scrimshaw!

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes