Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Thought these Black Swans were oliva when I bought them. They're RPs. Starting out ok.

Yeah, it's kinda odd. RP and Oliva both produce a Black Swan, with very similar labels, with the same signature on the label (Jaime Rodriguez ??), but two very different cigars. I almost bought the RPs by mistake once.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Hi guys.

Get that air fixed yet?

So the HVAC company are more retárded than the love spawn between MTG's cracked egg and AOC's teenie weenie spermlet would be. They ordered a replacement for my little air conditioner upstairs, which isn't big enough to do the downstairs. So I've got to start this process all over again. I told the guy that was over here that I'm going to take him upstairs to my mother's bedroom and he can tell her why he **** it up so bad and why she's laying in bed sweating like a dog.

Of course my mother doesn't live with me because she's an abusive bītch, but you should have seen his fuçking eyes. He has to order a new one. I don't know when the frick it's getting here....but if it ain't quick I'm going to need one of you guys to dress up in a nightgown and give this guy the what for....

Well that sucks sweaty donkey nuts. Sorry, I don’t have a nightgown

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19

@TRayB said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Thought these Black Swans were oliva when I bought them. They're RPs. Starting out ok.

Yeah, it's kinda odd. RP and Oliva both produce a Black Swan, with very similar labels, with the same signature on the label (Jaime Rodriguez ??), but two very different cigars. I almost bought the RPs by mistake once.

And

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    edited July 19

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Hi guys.

Get that air fixed yet?

So the HVAC company are more retárded than the love spawn between MTG's cracked egg and AOC's teenie weenie spermlet would be. They ordered a replacement for my little air conditioner upstairs, which isn't big enough to do the downstairs. So I've got to start this process all over again. I told the guy that was over here that I'm going to take him upstairs to my mother's bedroom and he can tell her why he **** it up so bad and why she's laying in bed sweating like a dog.

Of course my mother doesn't live with me because she's an abusive bītch, but you should have seen his fuçking eyes. He has to order a new one. I don't know when the frick it's getting here....but if it ain't quick I'm going to need one of you guys to dress up in a nightgown and give this guy the what for....

Sorry, I don’t have a nightgown

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@ShawnOL said:

And

I recall I had them in the cart when I noticed the RP name. Bastages almost got me. Of course, I haven't tried the RPs, they may be great.

Just joshing witcha buddy 😂 ↑

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@ShawnOL said:

And

I recall I had them in the cart when I noticed the RP name. Bastages almost got me. Of course, I haven't tried the RPs, they may be great.

They're smokable. Nothing I'd order again but I'll still smoke the rest. Received 7 or 8 of them.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@CharlieHeis said:

@Rdp77 said:

@CharlieHeis said:
    Went to grab a Porcelain but the box was empty.
    ["Doh!" in Homer Simpson voice]
    I guess this will have to do.

Duly noted

Already ordered more with the 25% off code from a small batch. Thanks for keeping me on my toes though, I wasn't thinking this early on a Sunday.

I don't have any more of those. Just sayin'. o:)