Home General Discussion

So I ordered two of today's super-premium sampler....

Hello all, I haven't made a "hello" thread but I figure now is a good time. My name is Tony, been into cigars for about a year now and have learned a lot from these forums! I'm a night-owl, which means I was online at 12:01am ET today and ordered todays super-premium sampler. I was so excited for the deal that I didn't read the whole description and ended up putting two in my cart before the system was fixed and only allowed one per person. I did email Ccom and offered to resubmit my order with just 1 sampler but never heard back. I see that a TON of you missed out on this sampler and while I cant do much about it...in the interest of trying to help out fellow board-members I want to offer my ONE extra sampler to someone if you're interested. I will charge the same exact amount that Ccom was charging and will send it out as soon as I receive mine. Its really as simple as that...if your interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks guys! -Tony G.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Ur lucky enough to get two of them bro. some people such as my self couldnt even get to a computer by the time they were sold out, so I just decided to say F it and spend my money elsewhere otherwise i would buy this off you. I can always trade if ur interested and that would get u on the good traders list as well!
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    No thanks, I dont buy cigars from crack heads :)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That's a helluva nice offer my friend. Even if nobody takes you up on it, it was good of you to offer.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Ur lucky enough to get two of them bro. some people such as my self couldnt even get to a computer by the time they were sold out, so I just decided to say F it and spend my money elsewhere otherwise i would buy this off you. I can always trade if ur interested and that would get u on the good traders list as well!
    I appreciate the offer for trade...I think im going to sell it because I want some $$ for the rest of March madness! Thanks again though :)
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    That is really cool of you to offer man.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    no problem. If u are not on the good traders list it may be a tad hard to sell cuz most guys will only buy from guys on the list. safety kinda thing ya know. lol.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    leonard:
    No thanks, I dont buy cigars from crack heads :)
    LOL
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    That's a helluva nice offer my friend. Even if nobody takes you up on it, it was good of you to offer.
    +1, shows some class
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain