Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cain Daytona Box Split

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
I'm looking for one or two people to do a box split of the Cain Daytona #4, 5x43. Anyone interested? Reply here or send me a pm. Not looking to do a trade split, but a cash split. The box is $101.95, and I would be asking an additional $5 for priority shipping or $3 for first class. Let me know, I want to try this one.

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Might be interested in a.third......lol
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm down for either a two-way or a three-way.
  • Options
    Very cool guys, I'm gonna shoot you both a pm. I just want to reiterate though, the size I'm interested in getting is the #4 which is a 5x43 corona. If that's cool with you guys, I'd love to do the split with you both.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    That's what she said.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    alienmisprint:
    That's what she said.
    Damn where was I when that happened? Smile [:)]
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    alienmisprint:
    That's what she said.
    Damn you JC you beat me to it again, I got to get on the forums a bit earlier in the day!!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Very cool guys, I'm gonna shoot you both a pm. I just want to reiterate though, the size I'm interested in getting is the #4 which is a 5x43 corona. If that's cool with you guys, I'd love to do the split with you both.
    Hey if someone falls through please shoot me a PM i've been wanting to try this stick.
  • Options
    mfotis:
    j0z3r:
    Hey if someone falls through please shoot me a PM i've been wanting to try this stick.
    Will do.
  • Options
    gracias
  • Options
    Good news for you mfotis, Ozzie had to pull out of the split, so you're in if you want it. I'll send you a pm. Are you really in Hungary like your profile says?
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    If not Mfotis, i'll go for a spit on that small ring size.
  • Options
    Yup, I'm in Hungary but my addy is an APO so its still like mailing state side it just takes a few days longer. And I'm in.
  • Options
    pm mfotis