Home General Discussion

Wastilng away

Jusr picked up the 10th Anniversary Sampler includes twice as many cigars! This sampler contains 4 each of the 93 rated Padilla Series '68, the special release 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Gran Habano 3 Siglos, the 95 rated Rocky Patel Decade, and Graycliff 1666 - all packaged in a handsome Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor. A $200.00 Value! and then I added Padron 1926 Anniversary Maduro Sampler which came came with the 3 for 5 deal and then I could'nt resist the Ghruka beast pack. I thnk Just got hosed, but I belive I am going to be happy... :)
Wanted to get some ovivia 5s but... 32 cigars for a couple of bills..

Comments

• TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    You have a little scotch - you get a little toasted and this is what happens!

I am sure the cigars will be good. The only one I have smoked from this batch is the 1666. I am sure the RP decade is great. Really like most of his stuff...

What is the 5 Vegas Cask Strength ll? The Gran habano 3? I have had a few ghurkas but not the beast...

Could someone enlighten me with what this dip *** (me) did last night?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the gran habano #3 is a good smoke.

i havent had the Cask Strength II and to tell the truth i havent heard much about it.
    the first one was freakin great.

I smoked the last two i had with my father a few months ago. I never thought id see them again. I hope the blend is similar.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I've had the Gran Habano 3 Siglos, definitly enjoyed it! I haven't had any of the others in the sampler, but the 26s are killer good. Expensive evening, but hey...atleast you'll get some good smokes out of it!
    I am sorry Kuzi but the first one was great... A cask strength 1? If this is correct when did it come out?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    the gran habano #3
    Kuzi -

Gran Habano #3 != Gran Habano 3 Siglos
    BBC -I've had the Gran Habano 3 Siglos, definitly enjoyed it! I haven't had any of the others in the sampler, but the 26s are killer good. Expensive evening, but hey...atleast you'll get some good smokes out of it!

Expensive evening... :) My wife would have my testicles hanging from a nail above the door. Sooo many cigars so little time... :) She can't quite grab the cigar concept - can't quite wrap her arms around it.. I do have a load of cigars -

Didn't need to do this one -

but they will be good -

and i do love the Padrons...Patel...Ghurka.... and you guys understand ... right??? :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Gran Habano #3 is a fine smoke, I liked the #5 corojo a bit more, but they are both closer to the top of my list. IMO Gran Habano puts out a very solid line of cigars, it's kinda hard to go wrong with any of them.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Again, Gran Habano #3 is not Gran Habano 3 Siglos.

Here we go a wastilng among the leaves so green....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    Again, Gran Habano #3 is not Gran Habano 3 Siglos.

Here we go a wastilng among the leaves so green....
    I know duty, I was talking about the #3, thanks for the constant pestering though. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Tumbler:
    A cask strength 1? If this is correct when did it come out?
    about 2 or so years ago. you may be able to find some around here or there, but they were short run and i smoked all of mine.
    ...couldnt keep my hands off of them.