Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade Overage for a NEW Noob or 3...(Closed)

So boys as is commonly the case I have been doing some righteous trades with some of my brothers on here. The results have been some great additions to my stash. However, there is also a BUNCH of stogies I will likely never smoke. As such, I would love to share some of my good stogie fortune with a couple NEW noobs who are still trying different sticks out and developing their palate. So if you are new to the forum or stogies in general give me a shout (send me a PM with your addy), tell me a little about yourself, and I will send out a nice sampler pack! Let the games begin!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    PM sir.
    One God, One Truth
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    So boys as is commonly the case I have been doing some righteous trades with some of my brothers on here. The results have been some great additions to my stash. However, there is also a BUNCH of stogies I will likely never smoke. As such, I would love to share some of my good stogie fortune with a couple NEW noobs who are still trying different sticks out and developing their palate. So if you are new to the forum or stogies in general give me a shout (send me a PM with your addy) and I will send out a nice sampler pack! Let the games begin!

PM to you sir.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    So boys as is commonly the case I have been doing some righteous trades with some of my brothers on here. The results have been some great additions to my stash. However, there is also a BUNCH of stogies I will likely never smoke. As such, I would love to share some of my good stogie fortune with a couple NEW noobs who are still trying different sticks out and developing their palate. So if you are new to the forum or stogies in general give me a shout (send me a PM with your addy) and I will send out a nice sampler pack! Let the games begin!
    Very nice my friend!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    +1 to your gentlemanly gesture!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    i would jump on this but i am all out of room. till i upgrade to coolidor
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Cool offer. I wish I had more room.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    All PMs returned...any other takers?
  • Pm sent.. thanks
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    sashby76:
    Pm sent.. thanks
    Am I a noob? image
  • mbetotmbetot Posts: 10
    PM Sent, thank you
    All PMs returned...got room for a couple more. :-)
  • PM on the way
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Morning, PM sent...thanks for your generous offer and consideration.
    All PMs returned and thanks for the great intros. I have 6 packages going out today (3 domestic an 3 overseas) to my fellow BOTLs and I hope everyone gets something in there they like.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Very cool dowjr1 !!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    The thought is great, nice to share the 'wealth' with others.
    Boys all packages went out the door yesterday so you should be getting you packages soon assuming USPS holds their end of the dealo. Only thing I ask is to let me know what you liked in particular from the package. Enjoy!
  • mbetotmbetot Posts: 10
    Dan's the Man!!!  Thanks again.

Mike