Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cheap Stick Shootout: Big Dog Pitbull Connecticut Torpedo vs. Timbuctoo Maduro Toro

imageimage Big Dog Pitbull Connecticut Torpedo This 5

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Those are two ugly sticks
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    fla-gypsy:
    Big dog looks like a big dessicated dog **** LOL

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I don't think I would have smoked those... they look like something CI sells.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

It is worse than that, The review states they are T*****n blends. :( yuck.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    stephen_hannibal:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of the nasty T*******n... I cancelled everything I ever had to do with them, email/catalog/life, and last week I started getting the F@#$ING catalog in the mail again! Every time I get it I make sure to throw it away in front of people, with a nasty look on my face, so they know that place BLOWS!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:

ROFLMAOOOO...Lucky for me my neighbors dog left me a little gift on the front lawn. i went to take a lookie see to compare it to the Big Dog. Amazingly it looks like a torpedo, lite in color and smooth. It even has it's own wrapper....can't tell if it is a plastic bag or birthday balloon, makes for easy transport to the can. This **** gets a 2 thumbs up!!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:

ROFLMAOOOO...Lucky for me my neighbors dog left me a little gift on the front lawn. i went to take a lookie see to compare it to the Big Dog. Amazingly it looks like a torpedo, lite in color and smooth. It even has it's own wrapper....can't tell if it is a plastic bag or birthday balloon, makes for easy transport to the can. This **** gets a 2 thumbs up!!
    LMAO!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    ShotgunJohn:
    stephen_hannibal:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of the nasty T*******n... I canceled everything I ever had to do with them, email/catalog/life, and last week I started getting the F@#$ING catalog in the mail again! Every time I get it I make sure to throw it away in front of people, with a nasty look on my face, so they know that place BLOWS!
    I've never been to thier site, nor ever called them yet somehow I get their catalog... not sure who sold me out to them but I just throw it in the recycling bin
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Me too. However my morbid curiosity compels me to at least thumb through it before it toss it. (*edit - this was in response to Hayblet and the T**** catalogue - didn't hit 'quote' i guess)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    2nd cigar in video, hilarious!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    lol - just finished watching. Stick #2 cracked me up! That was awesome man, thanks!
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Yeah har har - the guy that sent it to me did it on PURPOSE and knew it was that bad! Paybacks a beatch :)
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    You're a brave man, Bryan. A brave man, indeed.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..