Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whoa...my first random ordnance.

Poker Slob sent a smart bomb to the mailo here in Northern VA which included (among others) the new Pinar del Rio Oscuro, Perdomo 10 Anniv Maddy, Oliveros King Havana Oscuro, and AB Maxx Vice Maddy. I am pumped to try these sticks and appreciate the great targeting!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first one is always exciting. So is the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth..............................

It is also fun sending them as well.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Where in NOVA are you? There's some of us in NOVA that get together and herf and it'd be great to have you join us man
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I am in Ashburn. Would love to HERF...in fact I am hosting a HERF at Bluewater Grille off Rt.28 this coming Tuesday at 5pm. Let's toast em up!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    HEY, I live in Ashburn when I actually live in the states. I might be around beginning of June and the mid of June, we should HERF it. Enfidl????
    Sounds good to me bro...I've been PMing w Enfdl and we will likely be toasting a few up together soon. Let us know when you back stateside...1st stogie is on me!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Small world, Waldorf MD. Be back in June...
    Cool bro give me a shout when you get in and lets toast one up!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    How far is that from Arlington? That's where my brother lives and that's where I'll visit next time I visit the States.
    Light 'em up.