Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Where in the heck is Southard Oklahoma?

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
I have to go there the week of 3/21 for a business trip. It sounds like Podunck but no offense to my Okie brothers. I don't suppose there is a cigar shop there? Better start planning a traveldor.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Traveldor to you is what a 50ct lol....

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Traveldor to you is what a 50ct lol....

4 nights and all business, I will probably leave with 12
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The only reason Texas doesn't fall off into the gulf is because Oklahoma SUCKS! LoL. But in reality I have no idea where that is, but if its close to the Texas border just north of the Dallas area POP on down for dinner and a smoke!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Looks to me like it's a bit NW of Oklahoma City, it's pretty podunky until you get to OKC man. Can't really tell you much about Oklahoma other than it sucks and keep heading south till you get to Texas.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Southard, Oklahoma is a gypsum mine, about a half hour from the nearest 7-11. . Bring your stash. You might also want to bring food and water.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Everything in Oklahoma is podunk.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    One word for my Floridian BROK - reciprocity.

So bring your .45, lol

• Options
    You guys pretty much confirmed my suspicions. That Gypsum mine would be one of ours, thus the reason I have to go there. We take the stuff and make wonderful products out of it. It is so remote we have to stay at a state park lodge for accomodations. I will be packing my sticks in for sure, they promised to have food and water. LOL
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    Everything in Oklahoma is podunk.

I used to know a guy named Southard. He was pretty Podunk, for sure.

Marty