Home General Discussion
Options

Thanks Ccom

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Man this is unreal, I had UPS show up with 2 orders from cigar auctions I won like a week ago and 5 minutes ago the PO delivers my Ccom order that I placed on the 8th. I ship a lot of stuff priority and can't even get a 2 day turn around.

Ccom you ROCK!!! Now I am sitting here with a 100 sticks of bliss between all the orders and I can't find my lighter or cutter lol

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    With the way your day is going you might want to but a scratch ticket or two. Happy for you brother, now lets fire one up.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I have a lighter and a cutter. I'll be over in 5 minutes!!!
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Have you to agree...I placed my DD order Wed am...Had it at my house on Thursday......their service fantastic...
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No to make you guys jealous, but due to the great placement of UPS depots, if I order by 2PM, Monday thru Thursday, I get them by 10 AM the next morning. After reading some of the horror stories on this blog, with both UPS and USPS, I am indeed lucky.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Man this is unreal, I had UPS show up with 2 orders from cigar auctions I won like a week ago and 5 minutes ago the PO delivers my Ccom order that I placed on the 8th. I ship a lot of stuff priority and can't even get a 2 day turn around.

Ccom you ROCK!!! Now I am sitting here with a 100 sticks of bliss between all the orders and I can't find my lighter or cutter lol
    Rub it in why don't ya? That would be one sweet day to receive all of that at once. Enjoy brother!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    100 sticks! I'd love to be standing over 100 of my own personal sticks and have the task of sifting thru to find that perfect smoke for the moment! Thats a good feeling!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Idid find my lighter and cutter and tried something different to pick out the 2 I was going to smoke that day. I layed them out semi neat on the kitchen table, sat in my office chair and spun around a few times with my eyes closed. I then stood up with my eyes still closed ran my hands over them and plucked 2 out. I ended up enjoying the Ccom Purple Label and a Gurkha Symphony #4.It was a very good day indeed.