Home General Discussion

Edge Sumatra

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Anyone here tried these yet? I've seen them in a couple local shops around but haven't tried them yet. Possibly going to pick up a few this week. Any thoughts on these?

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    got a couple, haven't tried one yet...but looking forward to it.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I actually picked up a single the other day but haven't tried it yet. Needs more time in the humidor, was pretty damp feeling when I got it. But am looking forward to this one, hopefully it won't disappoint.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I've had a few. If you're a Sumatra fan they are a must smoke IMHO. If not, they are still pretty good although not as potent as the regualr Edge.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I've had a few. If you're a Sumatra fan they are a must smoke IMHO. If not, they are still pretty good although not as potent as the regualr Edge.
    I concur, I haven't tried enough to say I'm a sumatra fan, per se, but these are darn good. I'm a RP fan all the way around and the edges are one of the better, more affordable smokes I found. I get them at my b&m for around $5.
  • I've got one from the RP Honduran Sampler, but I haven't tried it yet. It looks/smells promising though.