Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Drive-By victim!! Woo Hoo!

So initally my day started out rough. The place where we take showers was down for maintenance, so no shower, this is where the bath towel/ultra large baby wipes come in handy. Then my ride to work was 45 min late. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, but since I'm lead at work, it really screwed me over. I would have just ran but since my route to work is along the perimeter, the head shed won't allow it. Get to work and the higher ups are in every ones butt over trash being left in the porta-johns. They even made all the Staff NCO's dig it all out. Not a good start to my day and I think, man...whats next today? THEN...I open my e-mail. Scan thru it and notice I have a Ccom e-mail. Probably an ad so I initally skip it. Read the Sgt Maj's post and other correspondence for the day. Finally I take a breather and I wonder what good deal Ccom has for us in the ad. Low and behold...its a GIFT CERTIFICATE!! It was sent over by a recent friend I've made here at Ccom, MTuccelli and he labeled it as a Mobster Drive-by. The thread reads Trades, Passes, and Bombs but this fits perfectly as a Mobster Drive-by! With the generous gift certificate, I purchased the Ccom 2010 Medium Awards sample. So there will be 3 (2 of each) of the Medal winning smokes heading to Afghanistan this month!! I've seen the Ave Maria and heard great things about it! Its a great looking smoke and I can't wait to smoke one! This Mobster Drive-by put (6) sticks down range! Quality smokes! MTuccelli has definitley fired for affect! Thanks again Mike! I really appreciate it! Made a rough day turn into a great day! Jr.

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    In my best Tony Soprano voice " Whatcha gonna dooo " ... These are some generous BOTL !
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff, I love it.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent hit on the right day it sounds like.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You deserve it Jr as many on here do. If anybody here knows of a deserving soldier overseas and ya got their email you can always pm it to me on the sly. I did get a copy of the Ccom Directory...nuff said.