Home General Discussion
Options

Looking For....

I am looking for online European cigar dealers....Please PM me with info.....looking for only reputable dealers you have actually done business with, thanks...

Comments

• Options
    VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    Your location says Ottawa, Canada. If thats where you're from, I cant imagine European dealers would be excessively cheaper than your own country for the...items...you seek. But i digress, I could just be talking out of my rear.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Vidarien:
    Your location says Ottawa, Canada. If thats where you're from, I cant imagine European dealers would be excessively cheaper than your own country for the...items...you seek. But i digress, I could just be talking out of my rear.
    For what I'm looking for it will be...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Dunno myself, but you might try posting on Puff or Cigar Af. forums; they seem to have more people who deal with foreign sellers
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I think I know what you're looking for. I'll PM you.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PM in your box...
  • Options
    Thnx guys...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you don't mind me asking Steve, what is it that you're looking for?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Looking to buy a box of Behike's
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Wow, very nice. Wouldn't mind having a few myself.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    Wow, very nice. Wouldn't mind having a few myself.
    I have 2 52's resting now, I'd really like a box of the 56's....the reviews have been fantastic on them although the reviews I have read were disappointed that they were not really able to distinguish any different tastes from the medio tiempo leaves used in the cigar and cautioned that if you are expecting a huge difference in flavor profile from the standard Cohiba line you would be disappointed but its an exceptional stick regardless....Now I've been reading reviews again on the Gran Reserva and that this is the stick that easily outperforms the Behike and has a much different flavor profile....so I am not sure what I am going to do....certainly can't afford a box of Gran Reservas, but 1 or 2 of them would be possible...kicking myself in the @ss, I had an opportunity to buy them from the B&M I frequent but they are long gone...
  • Options
    RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106
    Hey Steve, I just smoked a Siglo VI last night. Haven't tried the Behike and I'm hoping to try the Gran reserve one day. I heard the 52 size is the best in the behike! Good luck with the online store search.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
  • Options
    RoyalCigars:
    Hey Steve, I just smoked a Siglo VI last night. Haven't tried the Behike and I'm hoping to try the Gran reserve one day. I heard the 52 size is the best in the behike! Good luck with the online store search.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    Siglo VI's are a favorite of mine, always keep them well stocked, I actually managed to pick up a 5'er last summer with a 5 year old box date on them...
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    hey dd -the local b&M has 54's @ $90/ I am sure they can be had cheaper elsewhere, but they do have them....not sure if they have other sizes, but I can check next week if you like (closed on Sunday's) -they also have #1 @ 25, #2 @31.50, #3 @ 33.95, #5 @ 49.50 -pm me if you wish
  • Options
    bearb:
    hey dd -the local b&M has 54's @ $90/ I am sure they can be had cheaper elsewhere, but they do have them....not sure if they have other sizes, but I can check next week if you like (closed on Sunday's) -they also have #1 @ 25, #2 @31.50, #3 @ 33.95, #5 @ 49.50 -pm me if you wish
    Thnx for the info....I can get them at that price too from B&M I think I paid around $75 each for the 52's...if I buy them from Europe the 56 will work out to about $55/stick, here they are $110...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    if you like the V1, I might suggest either the Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios or (even better IMHO) the Cohiba Sublimes, if you can find them. The Sublimes was a Ltd 2004 stick with a 54 rg, but it is a fantastic stick. If you like Cuban Maduros, these are amoung the best that I've had.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Sublimes weren't maduros, if that's what you're saying. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    Box of BHK56's enroute...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice. Interested who you went with (PM me the deets?)
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    nice purchase
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    You will not be disappointed DD!! I have the exact same thoughts as you about the Grand Reserva! I had the opportunity to purchase one stick at $100 and took too long to decide and it was long gone!! Maybe next time, but enjoy those man!! THe box itself is beautiful
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Nice. Interested who you went with (PM me the deets?)
    You have mail
  • Options
    docbp87:
    The Sublimes weren't maduros, if that's what you're saying. Just sayin'.
    i would agree that they are not as dark as most maduros in my Humi, but they are darker than the 'normal' cohiba cigar. If you look up reviews since these came out, you will find this referrence over and over again:
    "Finally, these long awaited richly maduro Edicion Limitada 2004 marvels have landed". They are often called a 'maduro'. I guess this is where i have fallen into the trap of calling them a maduro cigar.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Box of BHK56's enroute...

Good score Diamondog. Let me know where you got them and what condition they are in when they arrive? They really are difficult to find and purchase.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I think you are really going to be disappointed with these, Just forward them to me and I will save you the disappointment. :D

......But really, Enjoy!!!