Home General Discussion
Options

Birthday smoke!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
so... it's that time of year and like many others I'm flummoxed by what to smoke for my birthday, open to about anything except an Armada even though that's damn tempting... so what should I smoke for my birth day at some point today (and I'll be damn sure to find the time) Also: I do have just about every high end type of Cigar minus any ISOM, Ashton ESG, Davidoff, or Lost City (wasn't gonna drop 50$ for 2 cigars I don't have ala yesterdays deal)

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    No clue as to what you should smoke, but Happy Birthday either way!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    I say whatever you have never had before or in the longest time. Makes it easier to pick and t makes sure it isn't something you always have.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, bro! Try a Man O' War SE or Padron 1964
  • Options
    Have an Anejo! Had a #48 for my birthday on thursday! Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    I could have sworn I typed happy birthday in my previous post but I guess not. Happy Birthday bro!
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Happy bday bud, it's my bday too. I might go with something from the OpusX line today. Or maybe a Ghurka Beauty.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day to you. Don't know which why to go, just make sure it's a churchhill. Have a long lasting good smoke on your birthday.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Happy Birthday! I agree that you should go for something you like that has some age on it..The oldest thing in your humi has to be sacrificed!

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I have an Anejo 48 resting for my birthday. I would go Padron 1926, Anejo, VSG, Tat Red or Tat Black.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Smoke what you like the most.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    well ended up with the Anejo, was pretty good cigar just kind of a slow start, not bad for only 2 weeks rest.