Home General Discussion
Options

Sorry guys

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to come out and say sorry I just up and dissappeared. I got really busy with work and had to rush off to Oklahoma where unfortunately I didn't have access to internet for personal use.

A big apology goes to kas, he was my mooch in the PIF thread a while back and the first package I sent went MIA in the mail and I told him I'd send another one out and I failed to deliver on that promise. I'm going to make good on that A.S.A.P. I just wanted everyone to know the situation. I wasn't sure if my dissappearance had been discussed on the open forum or not but I wanted to make sure no one thought I'd ditch out on KAS. Kas I apologize, again.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I don't think ANYBODY would have considered you did a "runner" on Kas, but yeah we were starting to wonder where you went alright. :)

Welcome back Maddy
  • Options
    laker1963:
    I don't think ANYBODY would have considered you did a "runner" on Kas, but yeah we were starting to wonder where you went alright. :)

Welcome back Maddy
    Thanks doug.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i don think it was ever discussed on the open forum.

...PMs maybe...

make sure to look through the holiday pass and kuzipaluza 08 thread. there are hanging questions in there.
  • Options
    Will do thanks.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Glad to see you back, maddy. You were missed.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

...PMs maybe...

make sure to look through the holiday pass and kuzipaluza 08 thread. there are hanging questions in there.
    Correct, never on the open. Only 3 PM's . kas.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you back on the forums maddy. I had really hoped that it was some fluke thing that kept you away from the boards and delayed the pif pack for Kas. I held out hope that you weren't a flake, and fortunately you proved me right.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Welcome back, DiasFl...I mean, Maddy.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Luko:
    OUCH! haha That had to sting!!!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    OUCH! haha That had to sting!!!
    There's nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning . . . or the sound of leather on wet flesh.
  • Options
    Luko:
    *Hangs head in shame*
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:

...PMs maybe...

Correct, never on the open. Only 3 PM's . kas.
    I wasn't accussing you of airing it Kas. It would have been understandable if you had. I just wanted everyone to know I wasn't going to leave you hanging.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Okay.. Let's just forget it all and get to the business at hand... talking about cigars, politics, great smokes we have all had, jokes, sports, and well, anything else... I understand, Maddy is a great guy, nobody died. I understand life is a priority to our fun here... let's end this thread and get back to having fun..So let it be written, so let it be done. kas.
  • Options
    CLOSED. DONE.