alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Anyone tried these yet? Thoughts?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    alienmisprint:
    Anyone tried these yet? Thoughts?
    MIght be my favorite La Aurora....

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    We did a few reviews on wbfiller. Here's the link. Hope it helps.

http://wbfiller.com/category/by-brand/la-aurora-by-brand/
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. My favorite by La Aurora right now is the Barrel-Aged, those are fantastic smokes. The 107 has me curious though....
    And great reviews Sight, now I am definitely going to have to pick some up.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm a big fan of the 107! I want to find the lancero size but never have been able to get hold of any. So far the corona is my favorite size.
    Big fan of the wrapper? I was wondering what size to try myself, from the reviews I was planning on the toro. They need to do a test flight sampler with all the available sizes or something.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Big fan of the wrapper? I was wondering what size to try myself, from the reviews I was planning on the toro. They need to do a test flight sampler with all the available sizes or something.
    I've had the toro, the torpedo, and the corona. I thought the corona was the best by far. Had the most flavor and to me seemed like the flavors were more balanced.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    PuroFreak:
    I'm a big fan of the 107! I want to find the lancero size but never have been able to get hold of any. So far the corona is my favorite size.
    Picked up a lancero while I was in Nashville last week, smoked it last Sunday, great smoke.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lancero, Corona, and Robusto (in that order) are the best sizes, in my opinion.This is definitely a winner for La Aurora. Really great cigar, and modestly priced too. Really love it. It has a great sweet, spice and leather character that I love. Really well balanced too.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I guess I need to revisit this stick because it was a total snoozer for me and I picked it up the day it came out. Of course that could be a problem in itself.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i was ok with it. it didnt amaze me but im not mad at it
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Someone turned me on to one of these and I thought it was quite good.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I haven't tried them but there seems to be a bit of a buzz about them being something you have to sample.