Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Don't Forget!

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Daytlight Savings tomorrow (March 13). One hour forward.

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    The last place I lived (AZ) didn't do it, and they don't do it here either, figures...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This is the worst news, ever, every year.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    The last place I lived (AZ) didn't do it, and they don't do it here either, figures...

What really confuses me about AZ is (if I understand it correctly) AZ doesn't recognize DST but the Navajo Reservation (which comprises a heckuva bunch of AZ) does. Then, there are a few Hopi reservations which are completely surrounded by the Navajo Reservation (they're like little islands) and these Hopis go along with AZ on the matter.

So, who's on first??

Marty

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    This is the worst news, ever, every year.
    yup losing an hour of sleep sucks.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    JCizzle:

What really confuses me about AZ is (if I understand it correctly) AZ doesn't recognize DST but the Navajo Reservation (which comprises a heckuva bunch of AZ) does. Then, there are a few Hopi reservations which are completely surrounded by the Navajo Reservation (they're like little islands) and these Hopis go along with AZ on the matter.

So, who's on first??

Marty

Wow I lived there for years and I didn't even know that. I guess it doesn't really matter on the reservations, especially when they're passed out drunk all the time.

jk jk relax :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Losing that hour made today's hang over even worse...ugh
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    NO, you're giving back the hour that you borrowed during the winter months. :)
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love losing that hour because it always seems to fall on my Saturday to work so my night is an hour shorter! lol Works out well for me!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    It sucks today (tired as hell!) and will suck for a couple of days while I get adjusted (and more importantly while the kids get adjusted). But it will be worth it I love having that extra hour of daylight. Plus it means spring is coming, which means warmer weather, which means more cigar smoking! Now how can that be a bad thing??