Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Oliva V

Wow, what an awesome, well constructed, flavorful and smooth stick this is. The qrite up says full bodied, I agree but not the in your face type of smoke. It also mentioned a pepper flavor, didn't get too much of that but i'm a newbie.

Definitely going to be adding some more of these to the rotation. My other favorites are: The Deisel Unlimited, Shorty, and the MOW Ruinations.

I got these from a contest I won that Russ55 put together for the Super Bowl that piggy backed on the wish list thread, Thanks Man!!

If you haven't had one yet, go get'em.

Oops, wrong trhread for this post, my bad.

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Funny you mention this, smoking a 2009 maduro right now
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I agree, very good cigar, smooth but a gut punches. About the pepper, that is one of those flavors you'll pick up pushing through the nose, not something the tastebuds will pick up alone.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Funny you mention this, smoking a 2009 maduro right now
    I actually had one of these earlier tonight as well.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Because this is in trades let's Make it a trade Thread. *thread jack* I'm looking for an olive v maduro to try. Never tried one so maybe it's time.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Because this is in trades let's Make it a trade Thread. *thread jack* I'm looking for an olive v maduro to try. Never tried one so maybe it's time.
    Was that the one in the Top Tier Sampler with the Armada and that or the Sampler that came with the herf-a-Dor (I don't remember the name of it)? The ones around Christmas time. If so, I am pretty sure I have an extra I can send you.
  • Options
    PM incoming.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed them/it. It's one of the few cigars I own multiple boxes of, and am still considering another.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    love this stick, very smooth and before you know it, it's gotta a little punch to it. One of these days I plan on buying a box, really would like to try the maduro, just haven't seem to be able to find any atm.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg, you've got a PM.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Local B&M had 3 boxes of the 2009 maduro..this was two months ago. Not sure if they moved but I can check.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    PM sent
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Love the "V", very smooth and flavorful stick.