Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Any updated reviews/thoughts on this one?

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was an amazing cigar, but the regular Tempus has always been one of my favorites. Super smooth and mellow, but without being mild at all. Its listed as full bodied, but it hit me much more in the medium area, definitely full-flavored though.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one sitting in the humi. I think I'm gonna try this one out tonight.
  • Options
    i got 2 in a trade smoked one the day i got it loved it one of my favorite cigars
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I'm going to pick some up...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Love the Tempus, love the Tempus Maduro even more

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Makes me feel better about the 10 pack I ordered last night! Are they good ROTT?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I got one of the maduros in a sampler a few weeks ago. I believe I gave it two days to acclimate to my humi before smoking it, and it was an awesome smoke.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    I have smoked the Alec Bradley Tempus torpedo. I enclosed my tasting notes. I hope it helps. Silky smooth wrapper of a dark reddish brown hue balance and packed firmly smells of black tea leaves and sweetness at the foot almost a fruitiness. The draw is firm with wrapper and foot smells translates with the same fruity tea sweetness Red pepper spice dominates in the nose with a malted sweetiness 1 third leather a mouth watering smoothness perfect draw and burn cherry with a floral notes ash has a reddish tint to it a toasted note on the finish very cool burn with no loose smoke from the foot getting a mouthful when drawn upon. 2nd third a chicory note and cinnamon citrus notes of a chocolate orange with a licorice finish final this cigar is a right out the box good no need to age further. this cigar remained the same strength smoothness and from the second third thru the final. This is the flavor you want to experience thru the whole stick and this cigar delivers this cigar is in my top 5