Home General Discussion
Options

Padilla Single Batch

Has anyone had these? I'm tempted by the Padilla offer on the sister site...

5 Padilla Miami Maduro Robustos
5 each of 3 different Single Batch blends.

Hell of a deal at $3 per stick, assuming the 15 single batch sticks are worth a damn.

Comments

• Options
    pccpcc Posts: 12
    No opinion on the single batch just trying to figure out the math @ $3/stick?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    pcc:
    No opinion on the single batch just trying to figure out the math @ $3/stick?
    $2 a stick is even better. Don't know if I want to take a chance on the Single Batch, but the price sure is right.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I was wondering about the single batch blends myself and wondering why they were single batch? lack of tobacco or so bad they didn't bother with anymore? LOL
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    I was wondering about the single batch blends myself and wondering why they were single batch? lack of tobacco or so bad they didn't bother with anymore? LOL

Why can't it be both? :p

• Options
    I found one review of the 17rc blend which said it was decent and a few comments on a snobbish forum that was dissing it. Kind of inconclusive. Nothing on the other two single batch blends. I am on the fence right now. I wasn't a fan of the Padilla Hybrid and these are reminding of them a little from their description. Generally I like everything else from Padilla that I have smoked.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    My main question is: where can we find some of those Padilla Miami Maduros at outside of the single-batch deal?
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried one of the Single Batch last night and I liked it alot. However, you really can't go by what I say because I've never met a Padilla that I didn't like!

My favorite is the 1932 and Krieg and Kuzi turned me on to the 1968, which is my second favorite Padilla. I've tried several in the Padilla line, even the Hybrid, which is mild but flavorful and like them all.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to try these. I like Padilla myself and this have my attention. I will probably get this deal.
  • Options
    I am going for it. Found a free shipping link also
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I am going for it. Found a free shipping link also
    Me too, the Miami maduro sealed the deal for me. Never used the free shipping code before, way cool. If nothing else, I will enjoy the Miami maduros and the rest will be giveaways.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Did anyone end up trying these? They're on the front page now @ $1.99 a pop with free shipping. Pretty tempting!

:edit: I dug a bit more and found this.
    j0z3r:
    Started with a Padilla Single Batch 17rc 6x58, it was ok on flavor but nothing developed over the course and on a cigar that size a lack of complexity kills it.