Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

Damm Isaac... How long are you going to hold on to that cigar, smoke it already.
    kaspera79:
    lcpleel:

Damm Isaac... How long are you going to hold on to that cigar, smoke it already.
    Lol im smoking one right now.
    lcpleel:
    kaspera79:
    lcpleel:

Lol im smoking one right now.
    That one is either seriously dusty, or has some serious age on it. I am guessing it's age.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:

Am I seeing things, or does that box say 1998? Whoa.
    ENFIDL, I'm not gonna quote your whole post, cause it was so long and gorgeous that it makes me sick.... but that is an amazing looking collection, my friend.

thanks again for turning me on to the la Aroma de Cuba. I spent a good half hour looking at them the last time me and dbeckom went to a herf to gether, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I will def be getting more now though!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:

Todd, you are seeing things.......It says 1992
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL, I'm not gonna quote your whole post, cause it was so long and gorgeous that it makes me sick.... but that is an amazing looking collection, my friend.

thanks again for turning me on to the la Aroma de Cuba. I spent a good half hour looking at them the last time me and dbeckom went to a herf to gether, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I will def be getting more now though!
    Thanks brother! That's just a few pics I took this morning. That's part of my top shelf. The stuff I can't bring myself to smoke lol again thanks! I just inherited a dslr and have been playing around with cigar pics. gonna start my own photo page about them I think. Those were unedited in any way.

Very happy that I could hook you up with a stick you were jones'in to try brother! Enjoy it!
    Yeah.. Read the Roman... MCMXCII 1992.
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:

sweet Jesus.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:

sweet Jesus.
    1992 is on each box of Opus X it is indicative of when the first "seeds of hope" were planted, not the box date...although from the plume on that bad boy you'd never know!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:

sweet Jesus.
    1992 is on each box of Opus X it is indicative of when the first "seeds of hope" were planted, not the box date...although from the plume on that bad boy you'd never know!
    Steve, thanks for the education, it is appreciated. I guess we'll just have to let Isaac chime in on this one.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    First Opus X cigars available to the public in 1995...
    Diamondog:
    First Opus X cigars available to the public in 1995...
    DD is correct. The first batch avaiable to "public" was in late 1995. The 1992 shown on the box is when the first "seeds of hope" planted. Anybox that has a clasp that opens up is after 1997. The last Slide Lid Box (SLB) OpusX were sold in 1997. There are a few pre 1995 smokes floating around but not much.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That is a great pict there lcpleel. Had to look to see if this was the daily hottie link. LOL.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Looks good!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking ashtray. Bet that could cause some nice blunt force trauma?
    lol thanks man. I actually got lucky and found it in a b&m awhile back at the regular price. Not the 100 buck online price.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Awesome pics ENFIDL. Really like that ashtray and the Drac footband is one of my favorite bands ever.
    t_evan50:
    Awesome pics ENFIDL. Really like that ashtray and the Drac footband is one of my favorite bands ever.
    Thanks Troy! I really enjoyed shooting 2 things from the same brand that aren't produced anymore. The Drac's footband is sick. The red and black is awesome
    Yea that ashtray is a win. I got mine for a good price compared to the online price right now. But I think I could see myself purchaseing the thing for cureent pprice too. Nice pictures E!
    Thanks brother! I'm just trying to do half the job you and Steve do. You guys post sick pictures. I love the ashtray. Sucks it's not made anymore. I had contemplated buying it for the online price back around April but then I found it at a b&m and was pretty blown away that they had it. And don't get me started on your Opus collection.....lol
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Those photos you took ENFIDL are super nice. I guess you do photography for a hobby as well?
    Thanks man! I do. I used to take a lot of pictures growing up doing backpacking and whatnot but I just inherited a dslr a few weeks back and started photographing some of my cigars messing around to see what I could come up with and it's been a great outlet for me. I'm really digging it.