Options

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    dennisking:
    I'm enjoying the pics Curt or curtpick or Pics from Curt or......
    :)
    Glad your enjoying them Dennis.
    Keep em coming Curt, very Kewl brother :)
    Ty you my yunga brutha !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    CharlieHeis:
    curtpick:
    Another good one curtpick
    Ty sir ! That you on the guitar ? Kind of looks like one of the Talbot brothers.
    Nope. That is an old picture of Jimmy Buffett
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    curtpick:
    CharlieHeis:
    curtpick:
    Another good one curtpick
    Ty sir ! That you on the guitar ? Kind of looks like one of the Talbot brothers.
    Nope. That is an old picture of Jimmy Buffett
    sure is ! So small couldnt tell.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 0027BE78-orig-1.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Dead man's hand! nice pic!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Your photos look awesome Curt!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Your photos look awesome Curt!!
    thanks Vinny
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    So when do we change the name of this thread to "Curt's photo album"? JK, some fantastic shots there Curt!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    So when do we change the name of this thread to "Curt's photo album"? JK, some fantastic shots there Curt!
    No doubt..
  • Options
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    No doubt..
    no problem. Done with them.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    No doubt..
    ummm....lets go with a "no"

Keep them coming! I like them.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    No doubt..
    ummm....lets go with a "no"

Keep them coming! I like them.
    yeah man. Please don't stop. Yours is some really great work.
  • Options
    Its all good Eric. You take care.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    No doubt..
    Uhm. No.
    There are, in my humble opinion, 3 people on this forum who I really enjoy seeing their pictures posted.
    Those three are Rip, Toombes and Curtpick.
    Their "artistic" eye for taking pictures is incredible.
    Not to take away from anyone else's great pictures, but you have to admit that those three are a cut above.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Keep 'em coming curtpick
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    "No doubt" to the quality, not renaming the thread. My apologies if it was taken negatively. My issue with you doesn't make your pictures or obvious photography skills bad.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Keep them coming Curt. It's not your fault no one else posts in this thread.
  • Options
    the hell happened in here?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Not exactly sure. I've been texting with Curt and we're good. Apologies to anyone (especially Curt) that read my post in a negative way. I truly only meant that he kinda "owns" this thread with the quality of his pics. Nothing more. He really could shoot ads for cigar companies, IMHO.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I don't know... I didn't read any malice in the post that caused the withdraw of all the great photos here. It goes to prove that the typed word is often difficult to interpret. I believe there was a misunderstanding in this case.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    danielzreyes:
    Not exactly sure. I've been texting with Curt and we're good. Apologies to anyone (especially Curt) that read my post in a negative way. I truly only meant that he kinda "owns" this thread with the quality of his pics. Nothing more. He really could shoot ads for cigar companies, IMHO.
    I've been telling him that he should try and sell this stuff for months.
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Everybody posting in this thread has posted some beautifully framed shots of cigars & what nots. Keep up the good work guys! Whoever posted the backlight undercrown band should sell the print. It would be in man caves around the country.
  • Options
    Sasquatch:
    Everybody posting in this thread has posted some beautifully framed shots of cigars & what nots. Keep up the good work guys! Whoever posted the backlight undercrown band should sell the print. It would be in man caves around the country.
    Agree. I had to go back and find this. Great shot.
  • Options
    Sasquatch:
    This one?
    danielzreyes:
    Bump style