Home General Discussion
Options

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    ShawnOL said:
    Those carlos' are legit.  Happy smoking.
    Thank you but those aren't the ones I'm itching to smoke lol. I have 3 of 5 of my Por Larranaga 1834 Cuban Grade circa 2006 left, that I've been aching to smoke. The problem will be acquiring more 😂. I smoked one and gave another to @Grawls. I'm not sure if he's smoked his yet but mine was amazing. Here is a picture of it nestled in between some AF's and Oliva V Melanio 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Maybe it'll never happen to you like it does to many of us...  you buy a boatload of cigars because it's fun, and hey, it's what we do.  Then, a year or three down the road you find that your palate changes and/or you discover the sticks that you actually enjoy smoking, and you look at your inventory and ask yourself, "Why in tarnation did I buy all these crappy cigars?"  Don't be like me.
    LoL my biggest problem is the combination of my compulsive buying/spending, collecting things (no not hoarding 😂) ex: basketball card ect.. , and my aficionado/enjoyment for the relaxation a cigar brings. The collector in me always struggles with the aficionado in me 😂. My aficionado says "try it" and my collector says "what if you can't get another". That's why I don't smoke one unless I am sure I can get another one lol.
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    I end up smoking the crappy sticks anyway, bad combination CAD and not knowing what you like yet.
    I smoke PDR Devil's Weed Dark Roast on days when I am not sure if I'll get to enjoy a whole stick. 
  • Options
    My score for today : (4) Circa 1994 Pleiadies Sirius, (6) circa 2008 Don Lino Africa, (3) Circa 2006 Oliva Special S Diadema, (3) Unknown circa Bolivar, (1) Circa 2009 Oliva Serie V Sampler, (1) Circa 2006 Por Larranaga. 
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    ShawnOL said:
    Yup, the Carlos are legit...

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    deadman said:
    🤣. I remember a time thinking “man I have over 200 cigars, I need to slow down”. 

@perpetualenigma3 it’s going to get a lot worse. Have you bought any coolers yet?
    So I made the mistake of starting to document all my sticks since the day I posted that picture. Oh, boy what a mistake that was lol, from the time you wrote that until now my collection has gone from the 218 sticks to 327 and that does not include the 160 sticks that should be shipping out on Thursday. Yeah that cooler is full and now I am using the cooler and a hard case. If I keep going at this rate I'm going to need an intervention or to just open my own B&M shop  :D 
  • Options
    variant2 said:
    ShawnOL said:
    Yup, the Carlos are legit...

Thank you 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    🤣. I remember a time thinking “man I have over 200 cigars, I need to slow down”. 

@perpetualenigma3 it’s going to get a lot worse. Have you bought any coolers yet?
    So I made the mistake of starting to document all my sticks since the day I posted that picture. Oh, boy what a mistake that was lol, from the time you wrote that until now my collection has gone from the 218 sticks to 327 and that does not include the 160 sticks that should be shipping out on Thursday. Yeah that cooler is full and now I am using the cooler and a hard case. If I keep going at this rate I'm going to need an intervention or to just open my own B&M shop  :D 

You're going to need a divorce lawyer.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @perpetualenigma3 The sooner you stop this nonsense, the fewer regrets you'll have when you finally come to your senses.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ShawnOL said:
    deadman said:

You're going to need a divorce lawyer.
    LoL 😂 already been down that road. 
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:
     Yeah that cooler is full and now I am using the cooler and a hard case. If I keep going at this rate I'm going to need an intervention or to just open my own B&M shop  :D 
    No B&M needed. Just a cardboard sign for your roadside stand, just like a farmer sells tomatoes and squash off the tailgate of his truck.

I wasn't actually selling, but if someone had asked,.......    
    I might have to start doing this 😂. I saw a guy at the Texas Renaissance Festival with a little stand selling Acid cigars and a few others. He paid for the spot and got cleaned out of cigars. He was selling each Acid cigarrillo for $4/ea
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    @perpetualenigma3 The sooner you stop this nonsense, the fewer regrets you'll have when you finally come to your senses.
    LoL I think I'll be ok as long as I don't start adding up the total cost 😂 Then that might hurt 😂 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    LoL I think I'll be ok as long as I don't start adding up the total cost 😂 
    Or, end up sending half of them to CFW because they are no longer the cigars you want to smoke.  :'(  It's not the worst thing that can happen, but still... 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No B&M needed. Just a cardboard sign for your roadside stand, just like a farmer sells tomatoes and squash off the tailgate of his truck.

I wasn't actually selling, but if someone had asked,.......    

And all Bob needed was the sign to make the picture complete. I was tempted to dig out my wallet and go shopping lol.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not mine, Sobremesa Brûlée posted by Steve Saka on IG.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your French manicure ^ Chris! 
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who dis???^^

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter