Home General Discussion
Options

Corona Cigar Orlando

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
Goin to an Orlando Magic game tonight and we will be stopping pre game in Corona Cigar for a stick. Looks like a very nice cigar lounge. I was wondering if anyone here knows much about it and if there are any limited or special sticks they may have that they have there. I know its a long shot but what the heck

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    There's two in Orlando. I've been to the one on Sand Lake Blvd. Worth the trip. Hit up Roy's next door for dinner before hand, then stop in for a smoke and a drink. They have beer and wine, but not full liquor (one of the locations has a full bar). They do have quite a few exclusives that are blended specifically for the store, along with a HUGE stock of opus, GOF, and other high ends at reasonable prices. For the most part, they have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

And if you wanna drop some serious cash, they have some pre-embargo cubans, but I think those started around $75 a piece. Either way, have fun!
  • Options
    Now I'm excited. Thanks Rob. We are eating at the Mercedes Benz lounge at the Magic game so food is free which means more money for sticks. Woohoo
  • Options
    Settled with a Don Carlos Anniversario and a Padron 45
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    If you can make it down to Tampa go to Ybor city if youve never been. You can just feel the cigar history in the air there. I lived there for 5 years and just dream of going back. The King Corona in Ybor is hands down my favorite place to hang out. A little pricey but so worth it.
  • Options
    Gabe, I was told by the folks at Corona that Ybor City has a Fuente factory at what used to be their box factory. I guess Carlito is there a lot and personally gives tours and they sell all their products at MSRP.
  • Options
    Prices are painfull there but...the experience is awesome. Totally worth the trip. Cant believe I used to live there. Tampa Humidor is the best BnM for price and selection, cant be beat. Also only a few blocks from my old house and Busch Gardens!
  • Options
    I flew in to Tampa and know exactly where you are talking about. We stopped at Taco Bell across from the big water slide at Busch Gardens. Took the kids to the zoo yesterday. This area really is cigar country
  • Options
    Oh yeah cigar paradise! Lowery park zoo? Great place. If you get a chance to to the Tampa Humidor, good people and good times. Used to eat at that taco bell all the time drunk as a skunk from Busch Gardens lol. The Yuengling brewery is rite there too they do tours and free beer!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Don't know if you're going to be able to go back to Corona Cigar Dennis, but if you do make it back, they have an exclusive Avo blend that is pretty good, if you're of the Avo persuasion.
  • Options
    Damnit Joe! Wish I would've known. I was right there looking at all the AVO stuff and decided against it because I dont know enough about the brand. Avo himself is playing a concert at their other location tomorrow night.
    I ended up buying the Don Carlos Anny for meand the Padron 45 for my friend. They had them locked in a cabinet with pre-embargo sticks starting at 125 Bucks. I also took a Julius Caeser for the road. It sucked. They had tons of GoFs, WOA barber poles and Anejos just out there with all the normal sticks
  • Options
    a couple pics for ya