Home General Discussion

RP Renaissance

Any of you guys ever try the RP Renaissance. Went in a local B&M  and picked one up. Never heard of it and can't find it on their website. This shop had the RP Summer Blend on clearance and I picked up a few robustos for under $6 bucks each. Thought that was a good deal. They also had the Drew Estate La Vieja Habanos robustos for $2.25. Figure they were worth a try at that price

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm planning on picking up some of the Renaissance tomorrow. A friend of mine said it was a great smoke. That is a good deal on the summer blend, I've had a couple of those and they are GOOD!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

have not tried that one

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    RP Ren is a great smoke, you won't be disappointed.

"Long ashes my friends."

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Gotta find me a few of them.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, I ordered myself a 5 pack. Hope their good.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Can't remember where I heard from but I heard that the renaissance was made because the wrapper for the sumatra edge became too expensive...so they discontinued that one and made a new blend using that same wrapper, the renaissance.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I heard that today myself. I asked the owner of the B&M and mentioned that it was the basically the old Edge Sumatra. I found it funny because both topics had been posted lately and they hadn't been put together, i guess, until now.
  • The Renissance is a tasty smoke! I really did enjoy it. I think I sent out one to jozer in a bomb.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    I think I sent out one to jozer in a bomb.
    Yep, I'm waiting to try it out, figure I'll give it some time to settle in.
  • j0z3r:
    These Filthy Hands:
    I think I sent out one to jozer in a bomb.
    Yep, I'm waiting to try it out, figure I'll give it some time to settle in.
    Probabily a good idea. It was fantastic out of the shop. I have one left I'm going to sit on for awhile.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I am going to the shop today, I am gonna pick up a couple, they're a great smoke! (nice labels too)

"Long ashes my friends."