Home General Discussion

casa del habanos

Cancun. Anyone ever been there? Ill be vacationing there in a month and Im wondering if anyone has been there. Want to enjoy a few isoms while im down there and I definately dont want to buy off the street vendors. any other reputable retailers?? thanks guys.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    No other reputable retailers on the same level. Great place for a smoke and a drink.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    NightHawk:
    Cancun. Anyone ever been there? Ill be vacationing there in a month and Im wondering if anyone has been there. Want to enjoy a few isoms while im down there and I definately dont want to buy off the street vendors. any other reputable retailers?? thanks guys.

I cannot speak to Cancun, but the one in Cozumel was awesome. If that is any indication of your possible experiance. They were very professional and knowledgeable additionally you can rest assured that you will not be buying any fakes there but the prices reflect this. The one in Cozumel was approx 400 sq feet of humidor and another 3000 of bar and seating area. They had everything manufactured at the time. Although I would tend to think anything really popular like a Behike would be very difficult to find even there and very expensive. Also they had an aged area which was nice since the boxes are dated so picking up something aged was not a problem. Prices ranged from $10-$50 dollars depending on the cigar. Enjoy your time there and look forward to hear about your adventure. Also they will ship for you if you are interested in any of the items there.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:
    NightHawk:

I cannot speak to Cancun, but the one in Cozumel was awesome. If that is any indication of your possible experiance. They were very professional and knowledgeable additionally you can rest assured that you will not be buying any fakes there but the prices reflect this. The one in Cozumel was approx 400 sq feet of humidor and another 3000 of bar and seating area. They had everything manufactured at the time. Although I would tend to think anything really popular like a Behike would be very difficult to find even there and very expensive. Also they had an aged area which was nice since the boxes are dated so picking up something aged was not a problem. Prices ranged from $10-$50 dollars depending on the cigar. Enjoy your time there and look forward to hear about your adventure. Also they will ship for you if you are interested in any of the items there.

+1, I will second that. Don't know about the one in Cancun. But, the one here in Nurnberg Germany is great. Like BlueRings said, they are professional and knowledgeable people.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    NightHawk:

When you gonna be there Nighthawk .... I will be in Cancun 4-18-2011-4-23-2011 .... We are staying at the Viva Wyndham Maya .... just outside of Cancun .... Where are you staying?
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    No other reputable retailers on the same level.
    Including the hotels. Go to a LCDH. You can get good Tequila though. :)
    I love Mexico. Been there three times (most recently in Feb.'11).
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Eddie is the owner in Cancun, If hes there he should be able to help you out. He was good with my self and my fiance last year. Go straight to his weekly deals in the center table.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• I will be traveling to Riveira Maya soon...Is there a Casa Del Habano in Playa del Carmen?
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    ThinBluLine06:
    I will be traveling to Riveira Maya soon...Is there a Casa Del Habano in Playa del Carmen?
    Yes.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Def the place to go if you're in Cancun. My buddy JZ has been there couple of times. The ISOMs are def legit, but $$$$.

"Long ashes my friends."