Home General Discussion
Options

Today's Deal of the day Camacho Corojo 8/22

I had to bite down on this deal. I purchased two 5 packs. What are some of your experiance with this line and profile? I cant wait until these hit my mailbox.

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    IIRC, kuzi said the corojo wrapper goes well with some Capt. Morgan + Apple cider

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Hope they go OK with Sweet Tea. I ordered two of them too! I've heard great things about them.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Missed out, was going to get them once I got settle in today. And the new deal was up....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Missed out, was going to get them once I got settle in today. And the new deal was up....
    Call in - Ccom may give you the deal anyway
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    How much was the deal for?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I think it was $22.50 or something in that ballpark.

I've never had the limited but the regular corojo are freakin fantastic!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to do everything in my power NOT to get in on this deal, too many purchases lately and I have a few already in the Diploma size. However, I will say this, after a few years of smoking, this cigar in the Diploma size was the first one to make me stand up and go Whoa, then sit right back down; what a feeling.......
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    I had to do everything in my power NOT to get in on this deal, too many purchases lately and I have a few already in the Diploma size. However, I will say this, after a few years of smoking, this cigar in the Diploma size was the first one to make me stand up and go Whoa, then sit right back down; what a feeling.......
    +1. Great smoke with excellent flavor.... but you better man up for this one!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    BlueRings:
    I had to bite down on this deal. I purchased two 5 packs. What are some of your experiance with this line and profile? I cant wait until these hit my mailbox.
    Great stick. Very full bodied, maybe one of the strongest around. Nice, complex aroma, lots of flavor. I pulled the trigger on 2. The price makes it's pretty much a no brainer.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i am a big fan of this brand and a big fan of corojo wrappers (especially in the fall). it really is no surprise that i like this cigar. there is a nice spice to it with the classic autumn flavor i associate with corojos. but what puts this cigar over the top for me is the depth of flavor it has and the aging potential.

not only that, but this batch of camacho corojos is even better than usual. at least thats what camacho is saying. the 2007 crop was great and has made this cigar outstanding. this isnt just hype by camacho. it won the #5 spot in CA top 25 cigars of the year. i know that CA isnt the end all of cigar rating but still that says a lot for a regular production cigar.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    alienmisprint:
    I think it was $22.50 or something in that ballpark.

I've never had the limited but the regular corojo are freakin fantastic!
    Damn! And here I was thinking I got a great deal on these at $75 per ten pack a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    RCY Cigars:
    Call in - Ccom may give you the deal anyway

Xmacro, thanks for the info. Just called in. You were right, they still was able to give me deal.
  • Options
    ^ glad to hear it

I've seriously gotta stop reading these forums - I was gonna pass this up entirely until I read this thread. The peer pressure got to me and I just had to call in and get it
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    ^ glad to hear it

I've seriously gotta stop reading these forums - I was gonna pass this up entirely until I read this thread. The peer pressure got to me and I just had to call in and get it
    we are here for you.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    ^ glad to hear it

Wouldn't have been right if you didn't check. You knew what you were doing when you told me, lol...