Home General Discussion
Options

Daily deal question

I check the daily deals reguarly, but I have noticed that on the daily deal form ,different cigars are posted than what were on the the daily deal page. For example Monday the deal was a box of la perla habana, but when I checked it was something I was not interested in. Does the deal change? or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    They've been doing 2-3 deals a day for a little while now.
  • Options
    MessickMessick Posts: 86
    I figured that is what is going on. I usually can not check the site during the day. Work does not allow it I just happen to be home for lunch today. If I didn't have a job I could buy all knds of cigars. Ha Ha
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    MARCH EFFIN MADNESSS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure ccom would still honor the deal that was posted earlier in the day as long as the deal didnt sell out..all you have to do is ask...whats the worst they could say "NO"
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If you miss a DD, just call into the Ccom number - they'll take care of you
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    My question is, why do we have two Daily Deal threads discussing separate but current deals? I think it's because some jerk keeps necroing the old dead "Daily deal" thread instead of posting in the currently active "Daily Deal" thread, but maybe there's more to it than something that stupid. Maybe Chris @Yakster can figure this out for me,... he's pretty tech savvy. Whada ya think Chris? Any ideas? 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which thread is the real one and which is the imposter?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea, quit starting new Daily Deal threads.  I just post on the first one I find, it's hard to tell when you search for it which one is the latest.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this one was started in 2011, sooooooooooo........
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I LOL'd you on both posts just now, so that your shriveled up self-esteem could get a little pick-me-up.  <kiss>
    I gave him a couple wtf's to balance it out. (I figured it was a joke Bob but I just kind of scrolled on without taking the time to acknowledge it, as I'm sure some others did as well.)
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny that the people who come across as most sarcastic or rude on the forum tend to actually be the nicest people on here in person. 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agreed twice with your second post @Bob_Luken >:)
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I posted an overly rude and stupid complaint about someone else's necro while hypocritically necroing a separate old dead thread myself, thinking that would get a few LOLs, well, apparently y'all must truly think I'm a rude, stupid, hypocrite because I didn't get even one LOL. Frank even agreed with me.  @VegasFrank Thanks for confirming it. I'm a big jerk,.. a rude, stupid, hypocritical jerk. 

Now now. Calm down. You're not big!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.