Home General Discussion
Options

Issue. I think

When you E-mail customer service what’s the average waiting time for a response? I know the site says typically the same day but well it's been a bit longer. I don’t really have the ability to call. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Ive always gotten a response within 24hours/unless a sunday. If its been longer, try resending.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    When did you send the email? If you sent it after business hours, you won't see any response until the next day. Look up their business hours in the Info section. All hours are in EST.

If you still aren't receiving a reply, try sending again or having someone call for you if you can't call by yourself.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    What address did you send it to? I know Tim has been out of the country for a while so if it was to one of his you wont get a response right away.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Also, CCOM email servers block some incoming emails for some reason. They could not receive emails from my Hotmail account, they worked on it for weeks and still no dice. I eventually set up a gmail account just so I could send in emails. I dont know if this pertains to your problem but it's something to think about.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    When I have had trouble with the email in the past I just use the online live help. That get's almost instant results.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    thank you guys for your input.....everythings good to go. now comes the hard part waiting for my cigars to get shipped half way around the world......