Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend Blitz La Perla Habana 60-Ring Collection

Weekend Blitz La Perla Habana 60-Ring Collection

Looking for any input on these.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&mc=CG0006

I have one La Perla Habana Black in my humi I got in a sample pack 4 or 5 months ago but it's too damn cold outside right now to go fire it up to see if I like it.

Any input is appericiated!

Comments

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this brand is a good solid budget stick.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Black Pearl is an awesome maduro, I've never tried it in the 60 ring before though.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've liked all of Black Pearls cigars, so far. I've only had Toro and Belicoso sizes, and far prefer the Belicosos, primarily because they seem constructed better. The Toros have all seemed to have weak cap issues. I'm not usually a fan of 60 ring gauge, (don't hate them, just wouldn't choose them over another size) but if you like that size, I'd call it a good deal.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain