Home General Discussion
Options

RI/South East MA BOTL

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Anyone in the RI/South East MA area interested in getting a herf organized? Never been to one, officially. From what I've heard they sound like a good time.

Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    myself and two other BOTL's are from the providence, RI area....if we get enough people we could get something going!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. I'm up near Boston. Not too far from you.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Im in NH but willing to drive down to Worcester. Thats where we did the Last NE Herf.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Im in NH but willing to drive down to Worcester. Thats where we did the Last NE Herf.
    I was just up in Nashua yesterday at Jasper's brewing supply, do you know the area??
  • Options
    I might be down depending on date location
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    AJGARLETT:
    RaschNuts:
    I was just up in Nashua yesterday at Jasper's brewing supply, do you know the area??
    Not really i am over in Dover.
  • Options
    I'm in Newport, FYI. If anyone has any leads on events going on in or around RI, please let me know and I'll do the same.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I'm in... Prov or Worcester all works for me. Rasch got one together in Worcester a couple months ago that was very good....
  • Options
    are these typically done at local B&M's? If so, there is a B&M a little north of Providence that I can talk to the owner of to see if we can get something together. He has a liquor license and seating for about 20...brand new facility etc...
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    are these typically done at local B&M's? If so, there is a B&M a little north of Providence that I can talk to the owner of to see if we can get something together. He has a liquor license and seating for about 20...brand new facility etc...
    Habanos Cigar Lounge?
  • Options
    Yes!
  • Options
    Ha! My girlfriend lives about a half mile from there in Seekonk. I've stopped in there a couple of times. Nice selection...good looking help.
  • Options
    Small world. I live in seekonk too
  • Options
    I'm down with that location. Anyone else have any recommendations?
  • Options
    Here's a link to my local B&M in Newport. He's got a great smoking room and a surchage free BYOB policy. He closes at 7 but I figure it'd be a great place for a Saturday mid-afternoon HERF. http://tobaccoroadri.com/