Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

LABELS

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I spent a lot of time on it, and I can't wait to show it off in the apartment in the fall. Making this collage was rather simple. I bought a poster frame from WalMart which had a thick cardboard backing. I took the backing out of the frame and glued the labels directly on that using Super Glue Adhesive (The gooey stuff, not the liquid super glue). I tried to overlap and scatter the labels in such a way that they were all readable left to right, but that they were somewhat scattered to create the collage effect. If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I have a cigar box completely covered in bands. I just keep a glue stick around.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    I have a cigar box completely covered in bands. I just keep a glue stick around.
    Care to post a picture of it? That's a good idea.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Whoa Whoa Whoa... This guy only has a little over 10 posts and he's already posting PICS on this forum!

The nerve of some people

By now you may sense my sarcasm... That **** is cool... If you get more bands and would like to sell one I'd be happy to buy one from you (granted that no labels are from ACID cigars.... heh)

Nice work none the less!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    CharlieStocks:
    beatnic:
    Care to post a picture of it? That's a good idea.

trade
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    both pics looke very cool.
    One God, One Truth