Home General Discussion

Posting from IPhone

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Does anyone know how to post pictures using an Iphone?

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Where are the pictures coming from? The phone?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Yea. So if i take a picture from the phone i want to post that. Whats the steps?
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    prob have to use the photobucket app. Someone should make a ccom app for the DD and forum
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    PsychoSJG:
    prob have to use the photobucket app. Someone should make a ccom app for the DD and forum
    +1 million
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PsychoSJG:
    prob have to use the photobucket app...
    Hmmm I just learned something.

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    PsychoSJG:

To elaborate, When I take a pic with my phone, I upload it to photobucket with the app, then I post it from my comp with the pic coding. But to post the pic to the Forum FROM the phone, it might work with that process

This is from the iPhone app. Pretty easy to just copy and paste the code! Winning!

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

This is from the iPhone app. Pretty easy to just copy and paste the code! Winning!

This is off subject, but what Gurkha stick is that and what kind of wrapper does it use? Looks gray.
    y2pascoe:
    stephen_hannibal:

This is off subject, but what Gurkha stick is that and what kind of wrapper does it use? Looks gray.
    It's a pic of centurian I used color splash to err edit.

PsychoSJG:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PsychoSJG:

To elaborate, When I take a pic with my phone, I upload it to photobucket with the app, then I post it from my comp with the pic coding. But to post the pic to the Forum FROM the phone, it might work with that process
    If you tap the info symbol on a pic in the app it gives you the code tap the code to copy it.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    PsychoSJG:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PsychoSJG:

If you tap the info symbol on a pic in the app it gives you the code tap the code to copy it.

That's what I do. Don't have an IPhone, but I do have a Droid Incredible and the process is the same. It would be awesome if the forum allowed us to simply upload a pic for posting.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Just got done using the photobucket app. I download from the app store for free. I did a complete review using notes and photobucket on the Cain FF Torpedo. Just download, upload the photo, tap on it and then tap on the information "I" in the corner, tap on the HTML code and it will automatically copy it, and paste it in your post. Easy!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I just use the photobucket app, much simpler that way.

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    PsychoSJG:
    +1 million
    I've posted this question to Alex many moons ago, but it went unanswered...

"Long ashes my friends."