Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crossword Clue Game

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Without music, life would be an error?
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    james40:
    Without music, life would be an error?
    And we have a winner! PM me your address and I'll have a package out to you Tuesday.

Also, I dig your avatar...I'm a Cohen fan!
    Woot, great puzzle. A fellow Cohen fan, right on. Pm sent and I will get something up in a couple of days.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    James, lemme know when you get your winnings so I can get a package out to klgoldman for his win (unless he's already made the good traders list). thanks
    skweekz:
    James, lemme know when you get your winnings so I can get a package out to klgoldman for his win (unless he's already made the good traders list). thanks
    James' package went out today. Waiting to be added to the list for a trade with another member.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I suggested that kgoldman be added to the good traders list, he sent me a nice package over the wekend in a blind trade, and I am sure he is here with only good intentions. Please consider Mr. Goldman a good trader.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Goldman, PM me your addy so I can get your's in the mail this week. I have no reason not to trust a BOTL :0)
    kaspera79:
    I suggested that kgoldman be added to the good traders list, he sent me a nice package over the wekend in a blind trade, and I am sure he is here with only good intentions. Please consider Mr. Goldman a good trader.
    Thanks Kasper!
    skweekz:
    Goldman, PM me your addy so I can get your's in the mail this week. I have no reason not to trust a BOTL :0)
    PM sent, sir!
    Sorry for the delay in getting a new puzzle. My daughter graduated high school yesterday so I was a little preoccupied. I will get something up today/tomorrow latest.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Sorry for the delay in getting a new puzzle. My daughter graduated high school yesterday so I was a little preoccupied. I will get something up today/tomorrow latest.
    That's ok. Someone with an 18 year old kid's bound to be slow, lol. J/k, congrats on that.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Thanks Ken - she turns 18 in about 3 weeks so more planning and expenses....I'm going broke!! :-)

Also, I did receive Kevin's package today. It was in great shape and a good packge of 4 good sticks. I will throw this up on the GTL post. Thank you Kevin.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    james40:
    Thanks Ken - she turns 18 in about 3 weeks so more planning and expenses....I'm going broke!! :-)
    18? Get ready for the hemorrhaging of money to begin. Tell her to take a few more years before she comes to you with that smile and says the M word. Whahahahaha.
    Oh, we ingrained that from an early age Beatnic - "you don't need to get married and have kids until well out of College"....so fingers crossed, we will see how that plays out. Either way, I'm for Vegas wedding baby!! :-)
    LOL. Good luck to you and your daughter. Scary part, you continue to love her no matter what it costs you.
    No kidding, thanks.

This should go pretty quickly I think

1. 21st + 18th, contraction(5 letters)
    2. plan to, future tense/slang(5 letters)
    3. similar(4 letters)
    4. at ____ time (4 letters)
    5. man, synonym(3 letters)
    6. male, possessive(3 letters)
    7. first name in steak sauce(1 letter)
    8. swell(4 letters)
    9. chum(5 letters)

movie quote

Which ones do you need better clues on? One of my favorite movies....I hope this puzzle amuses you.
    Hey, nice one, just got to see it now. "You're gonna like this guy...he's a good fella." Really funny though, that was on yesterday, as was the Family Guy where there's a joke about the moment they say the name of the movie in the movie.
    You sir, are a winner. Nice job. It seems like it's on every weekend and I watch it everytime. Such a great movie - ranks right on up there with Shawshank...did the "amuse" help out at all?
    Good one James. I had "You're gonna like that............" and got stuck. I even saw a reference to good fella in my Google search. LOL Good job Ken.
    The amuse clue definitely put me in the right frame of mind. I'll get a clue up in the next couple days.
    Good, because when I run the xword, I drop clues without stating I'm dropping clues, albeit a little subtle at times. Well done.
    Sorry this took so long. To make up for it, I worked hard on it.

1) 2/3 of a stinging pest (2 letters)
    2) "Be _______ of what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut (7 letters)
    3) Part of a traffic circle, to Yes? OR "_____ Schmidt" (5 letters)
    4) Part of a railroad Monopoly OR "_______ Rainbow" (7 letters)
    5) High school class that sparks debate (not on evolution) (6 letters)
    6) Proto-Kindles (5 letters)
    7) Not me (3 letters)
    8) The fifth? OR "___ day, ___day! (fill in either blank)"(3 letters)
    9) ___, ___ My Darling (fill in either blank) (3 letters)
    10) Second half of a canine plea? (2 letters)
    11) The end of a sobriety test? (the part before 'now I know my zyx...")(1 letter)
    12) Surname of an extraterrestrial around here (8 letters)

Good luck, further clues to follow if necessary!
    No one yet, huh? Well, its a quote, as usual, if that helps. Not cigar-related, though the man quoted did enjoy a cigar.
    Ask questions. Or ask beatnic, he got it the first day but doesn't want to make another puzzle, lol
    Come on guys. Ken worked very hard in this one.. And its' a cool quote, by a cool dude. If you really want to win Ken's generous winnings, email me. Here's a hint. Start with the last clue.
    I got it but can't play :-(. Good puzzle Ken.
    Massive hints added. Hope that helps, I'd like to get this out before I leave for my honeymoon in a few days!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Be careful about reading health books You may die of a misprint
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Be careful about reading health books You may die of a misprint
    awwww, you beat me to it.