Home General Discussion
Options

Whats Up !!!!

Just dropping in to say Hi !!!! Letting you all know I did not die along the road somewhere. Been Working like crazy !!! ( Gotta Make that money ) I don't have to travel anymore but the St. Louis market is kicking my butt. You will all be sad to hear that I have not been able to smoke a cigar in 2 months. ( 70 hour weeks will do that to a guy )In fact I'm not sure I even remember how to smoke a cigar...... The good news is I still have a LIFE TIME SUPPLY of tasty sticks whenever I do get the chance to light one up plus they only get better by the day. Miss ya all and hope everyone is doing well. Gonna try and get on the forums more often now that I got a good schedule running. Smoke one for me !!

- The Cank

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Always good thing to hear that a BOTL is doing well. Stay safe and smoke one for us all.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    What up man! Good to see ya around again! Make that $$$$$
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Glad to hear you're still around and doing well.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    Just dropping in to say Hi !!!! Letting you all know I did not die along the road somewhere. Been Working like crazy !!! ( Gotta Make that money ) I don't have to travel anymore but the St. Louis market is kicking my butt. You will all be sad to hear that I have not been able to smoke a cigar in 2 months. ( 70 hour weeks will do that to a guy )In fact I'm not sure I even remember how to smoke a cigar...... The good news is I still have a LIFE TIME SUPPLY of tasty sticks whenever I do get the chance to light one up plus they only get better by the day. Miss ya all and hope everyone is doing well. Gonna try and get on the forums more often now that I got a good schedule running. Smoke one for me !!

- The Cank
    no worries buddy, a man has gotta do, what a man has gotta do.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I'll smoke one for you tomorrow Cank. Find some time to smell the roses...
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Hey man. Missed ya. Slow that working up.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    No smokey smokey for TWO MONTHS?!?!? Absolutely unacceptable mister! Dont MAKE me come out there and drag your monmkey a$$ to Hill Cigar to herf with me B! :-)

Glad to hear you're OK & doing well brother. NOW GO SMOKE!

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Got to smoke last night !!! It was Fantastic ! Good Ol' Padilla Habano.