Home General Discussion
Options

Tim's deal...

2»

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    like many, i am hit or miss on the emails... can someone pm me as well? Thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    robbyras:
    like many, i am hit or miss on the emails... can someone pm me as well? Thanks!
    +1 , can someone pm me the deal as well? Thanks.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    bearb:
    Anyone care to PM me the details? Please :) thanks in advance
    PM Sent
    /////thanks for sharing
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    not home to check my email but can I get the details just incase?
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    pm me please!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    I am actually not a big fan of that cigar... But with a deal like that it makes me wonder if it would be better in the corona size. lol
    Jason, if you are interested in a split, let me know.
    Well I was considering a split with ya but then i remembered I've got the Studio Tobac event on Tuesday and I'm going to be blowing my budget there. LoL Thanks for the offer though bud.
  • Options
    thehoffthehoff Posts: 76
    I would also greatly appreciate it if someone could PM me the details.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    some pm me the deal please!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM's sent to all the above.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    it doesn't seem to have a link. Just an email reply. 10 Casa Magnas? - $40. Got 1
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    PM's sent to all the above.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    it doesn't seem to have a link. Just an email reply. 10 Casa Magnas? - $40. Got 1
    Rick, just a FYI, when the reps do an email offer they don't like it to be posted on the forums, hence the requests for PM's. Just thought you should know.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    I'm not on Tim's email list yet, can someone Pm me the deal? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    doromath:
    Can someone PM me the deal as well? I haven't gotten Tim's emails recently.
    ^me too! could someone please hook a bork up?
  • Options
    ^^Both you guys got PM's.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:
    Rick, just a FYI, when the reps do an email offer they don't like it to be posted on the forums, hence the requests for PM's. Just thought you should know.
    I've gotta say though Todd, it certainly does simplify things. Of course you're correct, but imagine all those PM's saved.Smile [:)]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:
    I've gotta say though Todd, it certainly does simplify things. Of course you're correct, but imagine all those PM's saved.Smile [:)]
    I know, but really do we want beatnic to feel the wrath of "The Beard"? I would rather be sitting on a nuclear reactor in Japan than to have that wrath unleashed so I will do my part and continue sending the PM's.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:
    I know, but really do we want beatnic to feel the wrath of "The Beard"? I would rather be sitting on a nuclear reactor in Japan than to have that wrath unleashed so I will do my part and continue sending the PM's.
    The result may well be the same. As I'm sure you recall, Godzilla was a by-product of radiation. The Beard once battled Godzilla to a draw, a draw simply because The Beard was hungover after outdrinking fifty sailors that morning. Fear the wrath.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:
    Thanks. Now I'm feelin kinda special! LOL
  • Options
    LOL:
    Arthur: What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?
    Tim: I... am an enchanter.
    Arthur: By what name are you known?
    Tim: There are some who call me... 'Tim'...?
    Arthur: ...greetings, Tim the Enchanter.

Monty Python - Holy Grail. LOL
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    picked up a 5pack from Tim a couple weeks back when he posted a deal on the review of that particular stick under the review forums. burned through 2, and i think the robusto was better smoke. although the corona - corona gorda size is my favorite to smoke, i just dont think it was very balanced. the remainer will probably sleep for a few more months.