Home General Discussion

COTM Package...

Well... My COTM club package arrived today... I was REALY happy with this months selection...

But I have another question... Did anyone have anything "strange" about their order? There was something "different" about mine this month and I don't know if it was a mistake or a special holiday thing... Either way I'm happy as hell! LOL

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nothing special that I know of. Care to elaborate? You can PM me if you want.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    mine was delivered by a stripper, is that what you're referring to? That hasn't happened in previous months.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Luko:
    mine was delivered by a stripper, is that what you're referring to? That hasn't happened in previous months.
    Did you tip him?
  • KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    zoom6zoom:
    Luko:
    Did you tip him?
    Him? lol
    No, was that bad etiquette? I just grabbed the package and slammed the door. Oh, I tickled his balls, too. Does that count as a tip?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    It's actually bad etiquette to just tip 'em. I always give 'em the whole thing.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rusirius:
    Well... My COTM club package arrived today... I was REALY happy with this months selection...

But I have another question... Did anyone have anything "strange" about their order? There was something "different" about mine this month and I don't know if it was a mistake or a special holiday thing... Either way I'm happy as hell! LOL
    umm, hmmm. So vague, I'm intrigued... =) Did they throw in an opus or something..
  • hahaha I know, what was so "strange" ???
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    No, was that bad etiquette? I just grabbed the package and slammed the door. Oh, I tickled his balls, too. Does that count as a tip?
    That's a little too much information.. Just give him a few bucks next time, it's not nearly as creepy.. ( to have to read ).
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I haven't yet received my COTM package yet, for reasons out of my control, but apparently they are on their way...can't wait to see what everyone is whispering about here!
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I'm guessing that sirius got yours, and thats what was different about his.
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    That's a little too much information.. Just give him a few bucks next time, it's not nearly as creepy.. ( to have to read ).
    lol, I thought I knew my delivery person...
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Scrambler:
    LOL, that's pretty close to right... Obviously a mistake was made when mine was packaged... I just had a little "extra" that came with it... Certainly not complaining...

I've never heard of these "His Majesty's Reserves" though... anyone know if they're any good???

LOL... No, nothing nearly as "lucky" as that... ;)
    rusirius:
    Scrambler:
    LOL, that's pretty close to right... Obviously a mistake was made when mine was packaged... I just had a little "extra" that came with it... Certainly not complaining...

I've never heard of these "His Majesty's Reserves" though... anyone know if they're any good???

LOL... No, nothing nearly as "lucky" as that... ;)
    wow, that would be SWEET!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sorry to hear about your foot, doody.
    Scrambler mentioned in another post...but man, the COTMC package for January was five ashtons....sweet. I've had one vsg for a while and have been saving it/letting it rest and there was one in the package...so I've got my sights set on the one that was resting now.
    sweet, I'm kicking myself for not getting this thing. I'm really dying to try the cabinet series.
    I was impressed with the COTM shipment...looking forward to trying the San Cristobal
    Yeah, that's one of many others I haven't tried, but the description sounded deeeelicious.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    What Ashtons were in the package? I just cancelled my damn COTMC bc I didn't feel it had been worth it up until that point, then they go and do this?
    vsg, san cristobal, classic and two different la aroma de cuba.
    Luko:
    La Arome de Cuba is made by Ashton? I had no idear! Sheesh you learn something new everyday.
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    La Arome de Cuba is made by Ashton? I had no idear! Sheesh you learn something new everyday.
    Yeah, that's a new one too me.
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Luko:

I thought both La Aroma and San Cristobal were old ISOM brands that were revived by Ashton, with help from friends like DPG.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Luko:

I thought both La Aroma and San Cristobal were old ISOM brands that were revived by Ashton, with help from friends like DPG.
    I didn't know DPG was helping them, I figured Ashton could do it on their own since they are owned by Fuente...

Either way, I gotta join the COTM!!!
    PuroFreak:
    bbc020:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Luko:

I didn't know DPG was helping them, I figured Ashton could do it on their own since they are owned by Fuente...

Either way, I gotta join the COTM!!!
    DPG did make the San Cristobal, I've heard conflicting reports on his involvement in the La Aroma de Cuba though.

However Ashton is NOT owned by Fuente. Their cigars are manufactured by Fuente (aside from San Cristobal manufactured by DPG) but they are independently owned and operated.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Oh ok, I had read my info wrong. Thanks for the correction!
    However I can be of service.
    yeah, i hadn't heard anything solid about DPG being involved with La Aroma...simply San Cristobal...I haven't tried either one, but look forward to them
    Ok here is the best answer I could find. No, DPG does not make the LADC. He did however moke the LADC edicion especial.