Home General Discussion

Should I report to the Newbie Welcoming thread???

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Alright, I feel like a newb again.

What is a BORK?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    clearlysuspect:

What is a BORK?
    Sorry members only. Wink [;)]

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:

What is a BORK?
    bork is the fat finger syndrome
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    clearlysuspect:

What is a BORK?
    Sorry members only. Wink [;)]

There's a club???? Now I feel like even more of a Newb! I didn't even know there was a club! Why didn't someone tell me?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It's invitation-only :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    It's invitation-only :)
    Not only an invitation but a 10 cigar sign up fee and a 5 cigar monthly dues payable to the BORK of the Month.
    hmmmm.... sounds pretty tempting. Where do I sign up??? All I have in my humidor are Ruinations and Armada's. Will those work???
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    clearlysuspect:
    hmmmm.... sounds pretty tempting. Where do I sign up??? All I have in my humidor are Ruinations and Armada's. Will those work???
    Yes and as the fat fingered creator of the BORK send them to me :) lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LOL Y'all are a bunch of a-holes! Too funny! :-D

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:

What is a BORK?
    It stands for "Brother of the Leaf." It's like a military acronym: it makes no sense. :D
    Light 'em up.
    Aha... thanks for the clarification. I kinda figured it out after the fat finger comment but thanks for playing along.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, welcome back! :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    BTW, welcome back! :)
    Thanks bro. I usually drop in a lot more when I don't have as much to do at work. We just got finished with some major testing cycles on our landing gear and now we have a little bit of free time while the instrumentation guys reset their wires for the next testing cycle. = me on internet more :-)