Home Non Cigar Related

Almost that time...

JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
I'll be headed to the airport tonight after work; two weeks in Spain and Portugal. :) I'll be there to study the effects of pairing wine, beer, and sangria with cigars as well as testing the efficiency of my travel herfador. I'll be sure to conduct multiple tests at least daily.

Cheers, guys!
Light 'em up.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Uh oh...good thing I shipped those Warlords in a tupperware with a pillow, they should ride out two weeks easy enough. Have fun.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    mmm warlords
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Uh oh...good thing I shipped those Warlords in a tupperware with a pillow, they should ride out two weeks easy enough. Have fun.
    Already arranged for my buddy to put them in my coolidor for me when they arrived! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sweet, good thinking.
    Can never be too careful...
    Light 'em up.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have a safe fun trip, don't forget to let me know if you like that El Titan...
    Thanks, will do!
    Light 'em up.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    stay safe and enjoy.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Have fun with all that scientific 'research'. Sounds tough! ;-)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    I'll be headed to the airport tonight after work; two weeks in Spain and Portugal. :) I'll be there to study the effects of pairing wine, beer, and sangria with cigars as well as testing the efficiency of my travel herfador. I'll be sure to conduct multiple tests at least daily.

Cheers, guys!
    Ahhh... that sacrifices we must make in the name of scientific progress.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sounds like a blast man, have fun and stay safe!
    Thanks guys! Already began my "research," it's going well. I stuffed like 20 cigars into a 15 count herfador. I will most likely have to make a trip to a B&M within a week.
    Light 'em up.