Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A. Fernandez Salomons for trade

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys. I bought a box of A. Fernandez Salomons about 2 months ago. My buddy Mark and I have been through 3 of them and they just aren't either of our cup of tea. I think there are 17 left if anyone is willing to trade for some or all of them. I don't mind the flavors. They are just much more mild-medium in body than I thought they would be and I'm not a fan of mild-medium cigars.

Make me an offer. Trade doesn't really have to be balanced.

Comments

• Options
    I would definately be glad to give these things up for just about anything Gran Habano. I've been wanting to explore that line recently. As I said before, I got these at a pretty phenomenal discount so the trade doesn't really have to be even. I only paid about $40 total, so something in that ball park value would be considered a great trade for me. I just want to get these into the hands of someone who will appreciate them and get something in my hands that I'll appreciate.

GH 3 Siglos
    GH Vintage 2002
    GH Corojo #5 (only GH I've had and loved it)
    GH Cabinet Selection
    The new Azteca

Any number of these would definately be considered for trade.
  • Options
    Come on now. Someone has to want these!!!! I'm willing to trade these things for practically nothing. Make me an offer!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've got some Gran Habano. You have a pm.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    I've got some Gran Habano. You have a pm.
    And you also have a PM, sir!
  • Options
    I still have 10 of these left if anyone is interested. Make me an offer and I'll probably take it.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I still have 10 of these left if anyone is interested. Make me an offer and I'll probably take it.
    You have a pm Sir