Home General Discussion

My new Waxing Moon Humidor

Just wanted to share my new pride and joy!
WMWH 91; Cherry and Walnut 20 x 12 x 8; 275 Count

Opening the present (to myself!) after delivery
It was well-packed and protected!
I decided to season it according to WMW's seasoning guide as written by Herf n Turf
Took several days to properly season and stabilize due to the size, but well worth it
Bottom level is the bigger stuff and for aging
Middle trays are going to get smoked soon after a few weeks of resting
I use a hygrometer on the top and bottom to make sure everything is well-humidified and behaving normally

And there you have it. I'm very impressed with Waxing Moon's workmanship. Great construction, size, and look... just like your favorite cigar! Thanks WMH!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Looks like you like your Gurkhas
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That is one sweet humi! Always nice to treat yourself once in awhile. Grats again and nice stash of Gurkhas too.
  • hey brotha , it looks beautiful, congrads question....what is the white cylinder called.....? never saw that before , how many cigars does that humidify? thanks
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    That looks AWESOME!! Enjoy!!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    millennium115:
    hey brotha , it looks beautiful, congrads question....what is the white cylinder called.....? never saw that before , how many cigars does that humidify? thanks
    That's a tube of heartfelt beads.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Awesome humi!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is that tube of beads your only humidification?
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    nice humidor, love it!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    very nice! glass top makes it easy to read the humidity without having to open....love it!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice bro.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Beautiful
  • j0z3r:
    Is that tube of beads your only humidification?

Yup. Seems to be doing a pretty good job too.

David, the owner of Heartfelt (and all around nice guy), said the extra large tube would be plenty for my humidor. The extra large tube humidifies up to 2000 cubic inches and my humi is 1920 cubic inches (before installing cigars). I might get another tube if I find I'm opening the humi a lot since it will help it recover humidity quicker.

I think I'm going to get a small one for my 50 count humi to replace the boveda packs.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice purchase, it's beautiful.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Nice humi bro...