Home Ratings & Reviews

Padron 1964 SI-15 Maduro

image This special edition 6

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW, ordered up a box of 15 maddys...
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    I was excited. It is a Padron Anniversario in a bigger ring gauge. In my opinion it is overpriced though. Great marketing gimmick though.
    $18.46 a stick overpriced for a cigar of a Padron anny quality in rare release (less than 7500 cigars)? I have always felt Padron annys are excellently priced for what you get in the stick, these are some of the finest cigars available imo.....The only gimmick with a Padron anny is how they get them so damn fine lol...now should I get some nattys too? That cigar looks beautiful, hmmmm....
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Not Dismissing the stick, I love Maddys. Save yourself a little cash flow and buy a Maddy Anni Corona. It is the same stick as this one for around 9.00US. The only difference here is a 60 ring gauge compaired to a 48. This is the same stick nothing new just a bigger gauge and celebrating a 15th anniversay for a popular retailer.
    Yes there isn't a bad vitola in the line for sure....I am a fan of the ring gauge so a 60 in the anny is a treat....I like as well that it is a REAL limited release, there's a lot of discussion going on right now about all the Tat limited release stuff...
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    No Bluerings, it's not the same. Smoke both and you'll know.