Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Corona trade

Because of the MOW Puro, I'm currently liking the corona size. I'm lookin for good stuff to try in the 4-6' length and 42-46 gauge ranges. Looking for suggestions, and for some trades if possible.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got a suggestion for you. In Post Cigar Pics, there are three different cigars on page 3 you might be interested in. I like all three of them myself.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Off the top of my head, I'd recommend the La Aurora 1495 corona, Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #5, Cabaiguan Corona Extra, La Riqueza #3, Cohiba XV 645...Can't seem to think of any others, but that's a good starting point I think.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Off the top of my head, I'd recommend the La Aurora 1495 corona, Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #5, Cabaiguan Corona Extra, La Riqueza #3, Cohiba XV 645...Can't seem to think of any others, but that's a good starting point I think.

Thanks, you just gave me some more to try. Pockets are getting lighter, lol...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Check out the Don Carlos #4 or the Daytona #4.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    The AJ corona sampler, Padilla Miami corona, 5 Vegas Miami corona, and Pirates Gold # 2 or #4 corona are some of my fav.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo Peligroso...