Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I wanna get in on the fun

I wanna drop bombs on folks!  I'm new, yet generous.  I would gladly offer a couple nice sticks to someone, just so people know i'm a stand-up guy.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    sounds good... if you wanna set up a trade, we can get you on The List... i'm always down to help out a new BOTL... let me know if you wanna get a trade going...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    If you want to bomb somebody pm wwhwang, he has a big list of addresses.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    kinda figured someone would just pm me an address.
  • Options
    hey brotha, if u wanna trade let me know, Stavros Vouyiouklis 2435 Sheehan Dr unit 202 Naperville, IL 60564 i joined this forum about 1 yr ago, lots of fun, awesome people and amazing advice talk soon stav
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    If you want to bomb somebody pm wwhwang, he has a big list of addresses.
    wwhang has the best list of addresses that I am aware of. Send him a pm.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM Brother
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    I wanna drop bombs on folks!  I'm new, yet generous.  I would gladly offer a couple nice sticks to someone, just so people know i'm a stand-up guy.
    Hey man. Glad you decided to join in on the fun. PM me with your email address and I'll send you the list.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM'd you as well. Let me know if you're getting overwhelmed and I'll wait 'til you're ready for round 2. ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Awesome! I've picked someone. I'm gonna get something out this week. I still have only a small collection. But I'll send out a couple. Some every day sticks and what I heard was supposed to be pretty good. If I miss the mark let me know. I wanna be s good participant. Thanks for the help and letting in on the fun.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    This is why I continue to be amazed at forum members here. Welcome adros, nice to have you here.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adros:

Any brother that quotes Jimi Hendrix is OK is my book..and he wants to drop bombs! Thats another plus. Welcome to the forums.