Tick, tick, tick, tick....

...tick, tick, tick, tick....

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    BOOM!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bacon is getting in on some action! Been awhile since I have seen you hit someone. Should be good.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a fast one. Enjoy!
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon just hit me with some great looking local smokes!!! They look great and smell even better! I'll give them a few days in the humi then I'll smoke and reveiw them! I'm putting up a new fence around my back yard this weekend and I know what I'll be smoking! Thanks man! What a BOTL!
    Glad they made it safe. I contemplated putting a humipillow in with them, but i didn't want it to freeze and ruin the naked sticks. Turns out it was alright though, since they made it so quick. I haven't smoked my Wolfman yet, but I was warned by several people that it is a definite spice-bomb, and that was what you were looking for.

The Lake Erie Monster is a triple-ligero that he makes, and the other is a brazilian maduro stuffed with ligero and viso filler.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    SmokySuit:
    Glad they made it safe. I contemplated putting a humipillow in with them, but i didn't want it to freeze and ruin the naked sticks. Turns out it was alright though, since they made it so quick. I haven't smoked my Wolfman yet, but I was warned by several people that it is a definite spice-bomb, and that was what you were looking for.

The Lake Erie Monster is a triple-ligero that he makes, and the other is a brazilian maduro stuffed with ligero and viso filler.

Those sound tasty, nice hit.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    SmokySuit:

Those sound tasty, nice hit.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Very nice hit, they smell fantastic...I can't wait to smoke them! I was gonna burn one tonight but it's pouring rain in my part of NJ. So hopefully It'll be clear tomorrow!
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    Very nice hit, they smell fantastic...I can't wait to smoke them! I was gonna burn one tonight but it's pouring rain in my part of NJ. So hopefully It'll be clear tomorrow!
    He makes a really good spanish rosada-wrapped cigar too that is very unique and VERY good, but I didn't have any of them or I would have sent one.