Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Need samples and boxes

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. I currently have a few things that I want to try before I buy (whenever I have money). I'm also thinking of making a coolerdor, but I need cigar boxes (preferably not infused).

if anyone can trade/help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I need:
Cigar boxes (EDIT: Taken care of courtesy of james40)
Zino Platinum
The Griffin's
AVO XO
Hammer & Sickle
Private Stock (preferably long filler, but mixed is ok)
Sencillo

Please PM me if you want to trade or sell for a reasonable price.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I have some boxes I got from my B&M. You can have them for free. PM your address and what I need to label the shipping as so it gets past customs, eh. :-)
  • Options
    james40:
    I have some boxes I got from my B&M. You can have them for free. PM your address and what I need to label the shipping as so it gets past customs, eh. :-)
    Thanks for helping me out with the cigar boxes, James. PM is sent.

Now, I just need some cigars to try out to see if there's a box or two in my future orders :P
  • Options
    Really hoping someone has something on my list for trade :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I have are boxes sorry.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    CCOM has a Tabadom sampler that has most of that list. It's pretty cheap too.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    CCOM has a Tabadom sampler that has most of that list. It's pretty cheap too.
    Any way I can get a link to it? I can't seem to find it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I don't know that they ever had one. I bought mine through email. Hopefully they still have some, I wouldn't mind a few more.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I don't know that they ever had one. I bought mine through email. Hopefully they still have some, I wouldn't mind a few more.
    Just got an email from Andrew. Apparently, the Tabadom sampler sold out back in December. So I guess I'm back to asking for a trade or sale.